I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
434240440_820985533403741_4593980337089572343_n.jpg

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ:@Luke Cage they packed yo boy up. Rumor has it that they’re replacing him with a female Iron Fist. Even though I’m iffy with Colter’s performance. I wouldn’t mind bruh getting a second chance.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yes, after rewatching the OG X-Men so I can watch the new jawn.

To all y’all whiners and bytchers about Phase 4 of the MCU and all the multiverse stuff.

Mojo
Phalanx
Time/Multiverse fukkery with Cable/Bishop
Morlocks

Etc.

Yea yall not ready for a true X-men experience if yall whining about all this other shyt

The moment the X-Men go to that island and see dinosaurs y’all finna lose it :mjlol:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Yes, after rewatching the OG X-Men so I can watch the new jawn.

To all y’all whiners and bytchers about Phase 4 of the MCU and all the multiverse stuff.

Mojo
Phalanx
Time/Multiverse fukkery with Cable/Bishop
Morlocks

Etc.

Yea yall not ready for a true X-men experience if yall whining about all this other shyt

The moment the X-Men go to that island and see dinosaurs y’all finna lose it :mjlol:
:why:Who would complain about this? This is what people been asking for along with good writing. Who doesn’t want to see the savage lands and Cable/Bishop on the big screen?

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:why:Who would complain about that? That’s what people been asking for along with good writing. Who doesn’t want to see the savage lands and Cable/Bishop on the big screen?

Na Breh…. Yall don’t want no part of this “true X-men shyt :mjlol:

I mean and then some niccas be claiming they hate costumes but you really can’t do the true X-men/Mutant experience without the costumes too:heh:

fukk Quips, Beast spitting Robert Frost or John Keats poems in the middle of a fight scene gonna make niccas lose they shyt in a bad way:russ:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

I mean and then some niccas be claiming they hate costumes but you really can’t do the true X-men/Mutant experience without the costumes too:heh:

fukk Quips, Beast spitting Robert Frost or John Keats poems in the middle of a fight scene gonna make niccas lose they shyt in a bad way:russ:

:mjlol:Bruh you’re literally just yapping must be bedtime.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Avenger quips bad, X-Men quips good. lol