I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
'Deadpool 3' should do numbers but other than that, let's get some X-Men shyt and FF shyt... Avengers saga is done
It will.... but I have a feeling this movie will be terrible. Like... probably the worse Deadpool movie. I love Hugh Jackman as an actor but not Wolverine.

They should've done a Deadpool and Thanos movie instead involving death.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Whedon really fumbled Age of Ultron.

One Of the best introduction. Then, they proceeded to make Ultron goofer with every new one with super annoying cartoony CGI.

Wasted Spader as he was the perfect casting for Ultron.

Thor, Banner, and Widow subplots dragged the movie. Hulkbuster scene was forced

Movie started off insanely strong and just progressively got worse.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Avengers 2 was trash...Infinity War was the top, everything else is mid upon 3rd and 4th viewings...

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
People are finally admitting that most of those MCU movies were ok at best and really didn't have much meat on the bone. Some of y'all used to fight tooth and nail for them movies, too, on here
I think you need to cross reference who said what back when the movie came out and who is changing their tune now. Are they the same people or are you just making stuff up?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Shame on the Russos for reducing the Banner and Hulk dilemma to a breakfast burrito. :francis:

maybe savage hulk is already out there.

separated by grandmaster :hubie: or someone else.

23161.jpg