I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Naw there definitely were some people defending MCU movies even the bland ones. Revisionism is trying to act like that wasn't the case
Or they have a different opinion than you and liked the movie. You came in here acting like people who liked them when they were released have come in here now and say they changed their mind. That never happened.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
And there were some people acting like they were the best. Definitely was a moment when people couldn't take any criticism towards the MCU movies
:comeon:So Iron Man 2, Thor 2, Avengers 2, Iron Man 3, or Captain Marvel. Wasn’t getting criticized by both fans and critics on release. Remember when this video went viral?

People been criticizing the mcu since phase one bruh.

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:So Iron Man 2, Thor 2, Avengers 2, Iron Man 3, or Captain Marvel. Wasn’t getting criticized by both fans and critics on release. Remember when this video went viral?

People been criticizing the mcu since phase one bruh.

Maybe you don't know what some means :jbhmm:

But besides that are you really going to act like there weren't people that couldn't take criticism about MCU movies?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or they have a different opinion than you and liked the movie. You came in here acting like people who liked them when they were released have come in here now and say they changed their mind. That never happened.
People are finally admitting that most of those MCU movies were ok at best and really didn't have much meat on the bone. Some of y'all used to fight tooth and nail for them movies, too, on here

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
The problem wasn't the criticism that was valid.

It was that a bad movie was like a bad chapter in a great book.

IM2
IM3
Thor 2
AOU

Were at the times viewed as hiccups due to the payoff that was IW or Endgame. For every bad flick you got 2 dope ones.

Now these nikkas just compound bad decisions with bad decisions.

And when you think they learned their lessons after the criticism they drop Moon Knight, Secret Invasion then Echo.

Just a stunning fall from grace.

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

:mjpls: His Daughter is Nicola Peltz, the girl who played Katara in the M. Night Avatar Movie.

v7gw1drt8eqmofteblg5.jpeg
Katara_smiles_at_coronation.png

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Name names niqqa?! Who are you talking about? Or are you just making shyt up? lol
I'm not going to go through everyone's post history or even look up old threads because it's not that serious to me as it is to you.:manny:

If you want to up those old threads and prove me wrong then go ahead. LOL

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm not going to go through everyone's post history or even look up old threads because it's not that serious to me as it is to you.:manny:

If you want to up those old threads and prove me wrong then go ahead. LOL
You brought it up not me. Just admit you were spouting some bullshyt with no research as you just admitted and KIM.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Some people were swinging from Feige's nuts and couldn't take MCU criticism.
:manny:
If it ain't cinema then it ain't cinema.
You duplicitous muthfukka! You said people are 'finally admitting' and no one did any such thing. Now you changing the tune you tap dancing to. You not slick B.