I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
?? Most of these had nothing to do with a "multiverse". It shows how these last phases didn’t have cohesion or a unified theme

Most of the MCU leading up to "Infinity War" had nothing to do with it either, but it's still called The Infinity Saga.

It's more a classification thing.

Fred.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

EVEN WITH THE shytTY ENDING
WAKANDA FOREVER WAS BETTER THAN
ALL OF THESE PROJECTS.

FOR IT NOT TO MAKE THE TOP 8
IS FLAGRANT :mjpls:

:devil:
:evil:

It got a 6.7 :mjlol:

Even though it got Oscar nominations.

Bad timing. It simply got released at the wrong time. Not to mention all of the recast a$$holes, and the people shytting on Letitia Wright.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I’m like 5 minutes into The Marvels. Basically, if you didn’t like or watch Captain Marvel or Ms Marvel, you’re not going to be into this to give it a chance.

If you only watched Captain Marvel because of the hype and didn’t pay attention to or watch Ms Marvel, you’re not going to be into this.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i consistently forget Hulk when i'm trying to think of who the hell the Avengers are these days. What would that even be? Ruffalo v. 92 year old Harrison Ford?

remember Hulk's dumbass looking son that just popped up at a BBQ on She-Hulk? the fukk was that?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
i consistently forget Hulk when i'm trying to think of who the hell the Avengers are these days. What would that even be? Ruffalo v. 92 year old Harrison Ford?

remember Hulk's dumbass looking son that just popped up at a BBQ on She-Hulk? the fukk was that?

whole show was embarrassing.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

No and you won't either
%D0%B9%D0%BE%D0%BA%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B5-men-in-black.gif