I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
We getting the return of chestclops? :lupe:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f58417a6b64457a545948686738773d3d2d3332303331393139362e313437633835373266343237613464653537323736373832353037302e676966

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Get what? You don't like females? Especially the mutant ones are great characters Jean Grey, Storm, Rogue are some of my favorite X-Men. Cyclops is lame and has lame powers, Nightcrawler looks like a freak and Wolverine has been done to death by the Fox movies. I think this is the right way to go.

Looks like a freak but one of the best characters the xmen has. Much better than some of the women you listed. He's at least allowed to be flawed and nuanced instead of permanent bossqueens

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
why dont they just move on from kang ? :gucci:

do nikkas even still want him?

Yes.

I’d like to still see what they was planning to do with the character.

Look it’s unfortunate the whole JM situation but JM ain’t Kang, he’s just an actor that was playing a role. No different from anyone else who acted in a movie.

I don’t get why we get so attached to actors playing certain roles and be like “bu bu but no one else should play that”

If Hollywood wants Vin Diesel to be the next Rocky/Rambo or Idris to John McClane in a Die Hard remake. fukk it.

It’s up to all the directors, staff and the talent to make it work. It’s really not that serious

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
One thing I’ll commend DC about is they don’t let one guy dictate their characters.

Look at all the Batman and Jokers they produced. Some worked, some didn’t but they didn’t let it hold the back for telling the story’s they wanted to tell

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Yes.

I’d like to still see what they was planning to do with the character.

Look it’s unfortunate the whole JM situation but JM ain’t Kang, he’s just an actor that was playing a role. No different from anyone else who acted in a movie.

I don’t get why we get so attached to actors playing certain roles and be like “bu bu but no one else should play that”

If Hollywood wants Vin Diesel to be the next Rocky/Rambo or Idris to John McClane in a Die Hard remake. fukk it.

It’s up to all the directors, staff and the talent to make it work. It’s really not that serious
what else is there to see though?

He didn’t have any relevance at the end of Loki season 2and got beat up by ants and Antman.

They essentially wrote this character off. Treated him like The Hulk and we at least saw the continuation of Edward Nortons character (whom imo was the better portrayal). They never truly gave Hulk a movie or a show, or even a storyline another TV show. Instead we got a 3 second cameo of Skaar and Jennifer Walters in She Hulk :scust:

It’s not about the actor, it’s about Disney mishandling and shytting on a character they clearly had early invested in

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

:mjlol: It's that serious to Marvel because they based their entire Kang around Johnathan Majors and his acting ability. These aren't one off DC films/trilogies like the 80s/90s/00s Batman movies, it's a giant interconnected web of movies/content. If DC was able to get it's DCEU off the ground you think they'd want to recast major roles if they didn't have to? Majors was only Kang in one film and he left his mark, that's why they wanted him to be THE villain because he could pull it off and he did damned good despite the shyt writing around him.

Anyway, why are you "policing" what should be taken seriously or not? Why can't you just let everyone have a bit of fun? :troll:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
what else is there to see though?

He didn’t have any relevance at the end of Loki season 2and got beat up by ants and Antman.

They essentially wrote this character off. Treated him like The Hulk and we at least saw the continuation of Edward Nortons character (whom imo was the better portrayal). They never truly gave Hulk a movie or a show, or even a storyline another TV show. Instead we got a 3 second cameo of Skaar and Jennifer Walters in She Hulk :scust:

It’s not about the actor, it’s about Disney mishandling and shytting on a character they clearly had early invested in

Aight, for me to answer this question. Let me get some clarity.

Is Kang “one person” or MANY PEOPLE?

Cuz if he’s one then you’re right, I guess nothing much more.

But if the latter

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: It's that serious to Marvel because they based their entire Kang around Johnathan Majors and his acting ability. These aren't one off DC films/trilogies like the 80s/90s/00s Batman movies, it's a giant interconnected web of movies/content. If DC was able to get it's DCEU off the ground you think they'd want to recast major roles if they didn't have to? Majors was only Kang in one film and he left his mark, that's why they wanted him to be THE villain because he could pull it off and he did damned good despite the shyt writing around him.

Anyway, why are you "policing" what should be taken seriously or not? Why can't you just let everyone have a bit of fun? :troll:

You used that wrong, that was a shot and miss. I do respect the attempt though:mjgrin::salute:

Man they once based Hulk on Ed Norton too and that didn’t work out so they pivoted.

Hell Josh Brolin wasn’t even the original Thanos.

I completely get what you all are saying and no one saying it’s wrong. I just would hope they continue their direction.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
In the comics some the male heroes got female versions though. Thor, Hawkeye, Ironman. Black Panther.
Comics fans didn't like most of those characters either, especially the ones that "replaced " the males. No reason to carry over something that didn't work in comics onto the movies.