I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They never really recovered from the Covid drought that killed their momentum. Another break will be bad.

And 2024 Disney Plus is more content people didn't ask for; an Agatha series and Echo and xmen 97

The people don’t know what they want :mjlol:

A great quote from the famous great leader Dr. Doom

“The people only have the rights that I give them. And that’s for their own good”

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
What’s with marvels obsession with female characters?
:hubie:Kevin Feige said after End Game his goal for the future of the MCU. Is to have female superheroes outnumber male superheroes.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
People want live action x-men in the MCU.

Fans of the 90s cartoon will watch this but it's not exactly what people have been waiting for.
I didn't watch the 90s cartoon and want to watch this. This is the bridge to live action. Completing the cartoon story will get them to live action if you know how they completed the show in the comics.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s with marvels obsession with female characters?
Long story short Disney's main priority will always be girls. We got lucky with phase 1-3 because Favreau had established a solid template before Disney bought Marvel so they decided not to fix what wasn't broken

Once phase 3 ended Disney went right back to the old blueprint of catering to females, but Marvel's fan base is majority males. This is obviously a conflict of interest that alienated the males, who coincidentally brought the females(girlfriends/wives/families) to the theater. Females don't like these pandering vehicles any more than males do so they'll never see these movies on their own volition

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Where’s the fun?

Policing?

This sposed to be a “safe place” where we can talk about or post whatever :lolbron:

Policing what?:mjlol: Looks to me like the only nikkas not having fun are the ones that got the cape ready any time these movies get criticized and blame everything but Marvel/Disney for the product failing

Meanwhile on my end Disney's hubris and stubbornness while pushing these wack ass movies and characters has been endless comedy:pachaha: Disappointing yes, but funny as hell nonetheless:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Policing what?:mjlol: Looks to me like the only nikkas not having fun are the ones that got the cape ready any time these movies get criticized and blame everything but Marvel/Disney for the product failing

Meanwhile on my end Disney's hubris and stubbornness while pushing these wack ass movies and characters has been endless comedy:pachaha: Disappointing yes, but funny as hell nonetheless:mjlol:

Oh…. You completely have no idea what’s going on:leon:

Completely missing the mark:pachaha:

We good beloved, carry on:heh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Long story short Disney's main priority will always be girls. We got lucky with phase 1-3 because Favreau had established a solid template before Disney bought Marvel so they decided not to fix what wasn't broken

Once phase 3 ended Disney went right back to the old blueprint of catering to females, but Marvel's fan base is majority males. This is obviously a conflict of interest that alienated the males, who coincidentally brought the females(girlfriends/wives/families) to the theater. Females don't like these pandering vehicles any more than males do so they'll never see these movies on their own volition
In the comics some the male heroes got female versions though. Thor, Hawkeye, Ironman. Black Panther.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
In the comics some the male heroes got female versions though. Thor, Hawkeye, Ironman. Black Panther.

The comics have attempted to cater to the same audience as well. I don't blame them from trying but the numbers show that women just don't give a fukk about comics and the movies so I'm not sure why they are still pushing these characters so heavily.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

I`m probably done with this shyt after Secret Wars, or at max I will just catch the big crossovers and read spoilers for anything else.

DC only has Joker next yr so 2024 being a Superhero break year won't be too big of a threat. 2025 looks to be Superman + The Batman 2 so it will be a make or break year for MCU

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL

X-Men has a great female lineup so hopefully the mcu does them justice. Unlike the Fox movies but still we need a good live action adaptation of Scott homie deserves it lol. Curious to see the reactions to this if true. Y’all down for X-Women?

My favorite X-MEN is a female but they gotta chill on this female leads shyt. It's getting corny and fans are seeing that. Just let the fans gravitate towards those female characters naturally.

Trying to force them down our throats (:dame:) doesn't work.