I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Looks like a freak but one of the best characters the xmen has. Much better than some of the women you listed. He's at least allowed to be flawed and nuanced instead of permanent bossqueens
They really fukked up his back story recently

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nightcrawler is more popular than rogue and Jean Grey? Based on what?
Yeah that is cap. He’s not objectively more popular than those characters, if anything at most they’ve pretty much all in the same tier.

Anyway this is all stupid since this is just clickbait/rage bate rumors.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
:russ:Nightcrawler was ranked #4 most popular X-men character. By 149.3K fans on Ranker only being beaten by Storm dude is popular.
not too sure about the sale of his individual comics but the new Immortal Xmen and Sins of Sinster comics..

has him apart of the main plot which im assuming is cause of his popularity lol

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:It doesn’t matter which characters are more popular or “better.” At the end of the day the mcu actually has a chance. To do what the Fox’s X-men movies have failed at. And that’s actually making a good adaptation of characters like Scott, Storm, Rogue, Nightcrawler, etc. it should be fairly easy ain’t no way they could make them worse than their Fox counterparts…:lupe:right.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:yeshrug:It doesn’t matter which characters are more popular or “better.” At the end of the day the mcu actually has a chance. To do what the Fox’s X-men movies have failed at. And that’s actually making a good adaptation of characters like Scott, Storm, Rogue, Nightcrawler, etc. it should be fairly easy ain’t no way they could make them worse than their Fox counterparts…:lupe:right.
I think Fox did well with Professor X and Magneto both times. Not a big fan of Professor X in the comics but they did a good job.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
as a written character? storm and jean. jean has been written terribly for years and its seeping into maddy. storm is a boss bytch who can do no wrong even when she is. even kurts current stint as spider man is more interesting than what those two have going on
You know I'm operating off of old info. I don't know what's been happening with any of the characters in the comics for the past 25 years. I just have what I read in my head and back then Nightcrawler was mostly MIA until the Excalibur comic books came out. I collected during a low part of his comic history meanwhile Rogue was doing amazing stuff in the Uncanny X Men. I'm really just saying MY favorites are Rogue, Storm and the Phoenix stuff is always great with Jean Grey.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I think Fox did well with Professor X and Magneto both times. Not a big fan of Professor X in the comics but they did a good job.
:hubie:Don’t get me wrong Stewart, Jackman, McAvoy, McKellen, Reynolds, Fassbender, and some others. Did great in their roles hell Fox had a dope ass Stryker in X2.
william-stryker-brian-cox-600x300.jpg