I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

parallax

Superstar
Daps
You know I'm operating off of old info. I don't know what's been happening with any of the characters in the comics for the past 25 years. I just have what I read in my head and back then Nightcrawler was mostly MIA until the Excalibur comic books came out. I collected during a low part of his comic history meanwhile Rogue was doing amazing stuff in the Uncanny X Men. I'm really just saying MY favorites are Rogue, Storm and the Phoenix stuff is always great with Jean Grey.

i grew up with the big 4 x books too. while rogue and kurt have remained consistent. i dont think youd be happy with the way jean" the mind raper" grey has been. storms been pushed to the forefront more, but like i said shes a perfect being even when wrong. thats not even mentioning all the charcters that were thrown off a damn cliff for no reason. things changed at lot in 25 years. hell the phoenix was an avenger central character for a hot minute

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
x-men-1-team-a.jpg
5dwtzmlbjqm61.jpg
:banderas:Hopefully we get some live action Jim Lee costumes.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:Come on bruh it’s not that much work. My cousin wanted to get into Black Panther and The Punisher. I told him to start with Priest’s run, and Ennis’s run. And bruh been reading comic books since simple lol.
I think you are overlooking with Marvel they like to keep some semblance continuity and it's a continuous story that doesn't have a true ending.

At least with DC they have more self-contained stories like Watchman, Sandman, Dark Knight Returns, Long Halloween where a new reader can get all the information needed in those books.

Manga is self-contained with a beginning and end, and they're cheaper.
Prose novels also are self-contained with a beginning and end.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
For my money, the Cockrum/Byrne/Paul Smith era will forever be the GOAT.
Days of Future Past, God Loves Man Kills, Dark Phoenix, the Brood Saga, Wolverine in Japan >>>
I know Blue/Gold is objectively better known since we all grew up with the cartoon series, but when it comes to the actual stories, the 80s Claremont run was untouchable.
161e6ada3df18a34a9f9e1834d364049.jpg

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
For my money, the Cockrum/Byrne/Paul Smith era will forever be the GOAT.
Days of Future Past, God Loves Man Kills, Dark Phoenix, the Brood Saga, Wolverine in Japan >>>
I know Blue/Gold is objectively better known since we all grew up with the cartoon series, but when it comes to the actual stories, the 80s Claremont run was untouchable.
161e6ada3df18a34a9f9e1834d364049.jpg
Agree, this should be the origin.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
why dont they just move on from kang ? :gucci:

do nikkas even still want him?
nah. underwhelming as fukk. the Kangs that sounded like cool characters looked and sounded like shyt in the Ant-man post credit scene and the stadium full of Kangs was one of the dumbest shots in the recent MCU, and the recent MCU sucks. Loki wrapped him up pretty well when they killed off that studdering idiot Victor Timely. it was a good enough sendoff to move on from the character entirely.