I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He’s damn near 50. Marvel definitely not thinking long term.

The only reason I don’t care about this is because the moment he puts the mask on…. I want them to treat him like The Mandalorian, the last Judge Dredd or Vader.

I don’t want him coming out the mask.

One of my pet peeves in CBM is them always feeling like they have to find ways to make guys take the mask off.

Spiderman be in the middle of a fight, then will swing to a safe spot to remove his mask…. The fukk??

I get they paying these actors money and want the get the face time up. But it a little bit takes me away.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
How many movies are you expecting him to do?
He is the same age Josh Brolin was when he played Thanos.

Well, apparently it won't be as much as Iron Man. If They're going to make him a one time villian, they wouldn't be doing the character justice.

But he would have to be around the same age as the F4. So all of them would be in their 40's. RDJ was 43 when he starred in Iron Man. SO then the question becomes how many movies are the F4 gonna do.

Unlike Phase 1 - 3, RDJ had 3 solo movies, plus 4 avengers movies, plus a Spider Man Cameo.

So they probably won't be doing that again.

My main issue with Marvel is Feige came out and said there wouldn't be phases anymore. He said they wasn't doing another Thanos level 10 year culmination event.

Then they switch it up and announce the Kang Dynasty... AND Secret Wars.

They haven't even tried to create a new Avengers yet. Everything is just rumors and bullshyt. They don't have a foundation. If the F4 is suppose to be that, at least do it right. But if they're not concerned with having anchor characters, then I guess it doesn't matter.

At the end of the day, I think marvel doesn't understand the foundation of what held the mcu together.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Well, apparently it won't be as much as Iron Man. If They're going to make him a one time villian, they wouldn't be doing the character justice.

But he would have to be around the same age as the F4. So all of them would be in their 40's. RDJ was 43 when he starred in Iron Man. SO then the question becomes how many movies are the F4 gonna do.

Unlike Phase 1 - 3, RDJ had 3 solo movies, plus 4 avengers movies, plus a Spider Man Cameo.

So they probably won't be doing that again.

My main issue with Marvel is Feige came out and said there wouldn't be phases anymore. He said they wasn't doing another Thanos level 10 year culmination event.

Then they switch it up and announce the Kang Dynasty... AND Secret Wars.

They haven't even tried to create a new Avengers yet. Everything is just rumors and bullshyt. They don't have a foundation. If the F4 is suppose to be that, at least do it right. But if they're not concerned with having anchor characters, then I guess it doesn't matter.

At the end of the day, I think marvel doesn't understand the foundation of what held the mcu together.
Dude, Marvel's downturn has you too in your own head about this stuff.
You said dude was too old, I said he's not and you reply with this? I wasn't talking about any of this.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
He would be excellent

Mads would be fire too

He was already one of them warlord nıggas in doctor strange. 😑

My vote is for Tyrese.
ejecto-seato-cuz.gif