I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Kang is wack. be real, 75% of the pop he got in Quantumania was projecting his future bc we were told he was the new universal threat. as a standalone, that shyt was weak.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Kang is wack. be real, 75% of the pop he got in Quantumania was projecting his future bc we were told he was the new universal threat. as a standalone, that shyt was weak.

It's not that he's wack. The casting was perfect. Marvel simply fukked up the introduction. In trying to have another Thanos type villain that's teased over the course of 3 phases with him finally showing up at the end, they tried to recreate that with Kang. That's not possible. 2 different types of villains with different motivations and skill sets.

They spend 2 full season of Loki, plus a movie introducing him and building up Kang. Both he who remains and the variant kang were killed off and then they shoe horn in the counsel of Kangs way too early.

I'm thinking maybe Marvel's eyes were bigger than their stomachs. At the end of the day, a lot of these projects don't connect. Marvel is trying to do a Kang/Multiverse and Secret Wars at the same time. Which doesn't make much sense. It's like trying to do the Infinity Saga, but then trying to do a completely different story arc/saga simultaneously.

What you end of having is too many gaps in between character sequels, and fans will slowly lose interest. At this point Marvel simply has too many characters and don't know how to effectively incorporate them into movies. The Marvels is a prime example. They used that movie as an excuse to put Monica Rambeau in it because.. if not, how else were they going to do it?

And I still don't get why they're doing a Blade movie other than fan service. It's going to be 8 years between Deadpool 2 and Deadpool 3 :scusthov:

Spiderman is the only character thats getting consistent attention because Sony owns it.

Again, they should've just taken a pause after End Game. And I cannot believe Feige didn't think this through. :snoop:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
all true.

and they almost definitely greenlit a Blade movie b/c Mahershala said he wanted to make one. dude had the heat and they just went with it. meanwhile Moon Knight was such hot dogshyt the idea of a Midnight Sons isn't even that cool anymore.