I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
And even if it is terrible….. I think it’s cowardly to give up and run.

Learn from it, find out what the pain points are and go back to make approvements
Deciding something is subpar and you’d rather protect your reputation for quality and not tarnish your brand isn’t giving up and running. That’s a strategic decision to do what’s best.

They could learn from their failures and still shelve a movie because it didn’t turn out well.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Deciding something is subpar and you’d rather protect your reputation for quality and not tarnish your brand isn’t giving up and running. That’s a strategic decision to do what’s best.

They could learn from their failures and still shelve a movie because it didn’t turn out well.

No to me it is giving up.

I still think it was a terrible decision by DC for an example to give up on Green Lantern at the time.

Like in comparison to a lot of movies and specifically a lot of movies coli loves to trash, that wasn’t that bad of a movie.

There was a lot they could’ve learned from whatever mistakes and came back and dropped a banger keeping that franchise alive and healthy.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I gotta wait until next summer for people to over hype, over analyze, speculate, talk about leaks, fake leaks and fake spoilers regarding the next MCU movie while continuing to talk about the MCU being dead, criticizing the trailers and not even going to see it because it will be on Disney + by September :what:
Fixed

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Just say you hate the mcu and leave these threads breh :heh:
This is MY THREAD :what: .

I’m just bitter because of how they are treating Wakanda.

And I’m critiquing some of the choices they’ve made post End Game.

Like if you gonna kill off the two most popular Characters at least have 2 to replace them. And they say BP was going to be one of the new leaders but I don’t really buy it. Wakanda is a country. How you gonna consistently exclude them? Not even a name drop.

But I digress. I hate what they’ve done with Dr. Strange who ain’t even the sorcerer supreme anymore.

And I really hate the fans. It’s almost as if marvel is reacting to fans instead of being proactive. They even admitted that the cameos in Multiverse of Madness was fan service. fukk the fans!

I thought Eternals was a good movie :mjpls:

I don’t like some of the choices they’ve made to direct movies as well.

Nothing makes sense at this point. There’s a bunch of character that I don’t even know.. he’ll THEY DONT EVEN KNOW if they’re coming back. It was never like that before. There was order and structure.

It seems like once they bought fox and broke records with End Game, they got complacent. Feige went on cruise control and let other people run shyt.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
5 months of reshoots for Captain America…
It’s become fascinating how efficiently they’ve destroyed this franchise. There must be some explanation other than sheer incompetence, though.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
It’s become fascinating how efficiently they’ve destroyed this franchise. There must be some explanation other than sheer incompetence, though.
I have a feeling the new captain America movie will be criminally underrated. With some shocking post credit scenes that will introduce the new phase.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I hope so. They’re basically starting from scratch so hopefully they’ll apply some lessons-learned.
I just feel like since everything started with captain America, they gotta enter into a new start with captain America. Plus it looks like Fantastic 4 is right after that.

Deadpool kills FOX and Captain America reintroduces something new I hope.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Yeah, its over. This is sounding like the DCU now, the critics smell blood in the water and now the pendulum is swingin to the other side. All those film snobs that secretly despised marvels dominance for years are coming for their necks.

Also, a captain america movie without the Russo’s is a recipe for disaster

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

Yeah, its over. This is sounding like the DCU now, the critics smell blood in the water and now the pendulum is swingin to the other side. All those film snobs that secretly despised marvels dominance for years are coming for their necks.

Also, a captain america movie without the Russo’s is a recipe for disaster

This is one of the only films where it's a black male lead and they should shift focus on the other side characters, not Blade.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Could also be because of Sabra supposedly having a large role in it. With everything going on with Israel, that would be a disaster to include that character