I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
This nostalgia fetish is going to ruin the MCU.

It’s already bogging down shyt as it is.

I don’t want to see old ass characters in the MCU anymore. That’s not how the MCU was built.

Wakanda, and Shang Chi should be permanent fixtures, but they are both being neglected. And Dr Strange.

Marvel really need to start trimming some fat. And I honestly don’t want a Blade movie. It’s not necessary.
Fan service is part reason why the shows are so ASS. Cut the fat before we get another secret invasion :francis:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Man fukk all that :mjpls:

Wakanda should be prominently highlighted throughout the MCU.

This is a whole damn country. And they got 007, Jason Bourne and Mission Impossible level spies and the most advanced weaponry all over the globe.

This is starting to get annoying. Iron Heart should be dropping this year.

Marvel really screwing up quality IP. Shang Chi dropped and no follow up. I would rather get a Shang Chi sequel before a Blade movie.

And these Disney + releases are only making shyt worse. A lot of these shows are unnecessary.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This nostalgia fetish is going to ruin the MCU.

It’s already bogging down shyt as it is.

I don’t want to see old ass characters in the MCU anymore. That’s not how the MCU was built.

Wakanda, and Shang Chi should be permanent fixtures, but they are both being neglected. And Dr Strange.

Marvel really need to start trimming some fat. And I honestly don’t want a Blade movie. It’s not necessary.
Ain’t nobody checking for Shang Chi over Logan bruh. Chill. Not like they said they’re doing a Juggernaut movie or some shyt

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Shang chi the most boring “superhero” out.

Lets all lie and say we didn’t want a proper Ironfist movie