I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It’s whenever he ready :manny: I can accept the dcu not being greater than the mcu all I want for them to start doing is bringing in characters that are associated with superman/batman etc like they did with mcu.
The brand is tainted. They should wait about 7 or 8 years and just start over. Like the title says the official MCU dynasty thread. Deal with it.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
The brand is tainted. They should wait about 7 or 8 years and just start over. Like the title says the official MCU dynasty thread. Deal with it.

I definitely agree it’s tainted but they did it to themselves. They shouldn’t have tried to blame snyder when they kept trying to mimic marvel with BvS just bad decisions all around

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

Ignorance at its finest.

They were about of go bankrupt in 1995. And comic book movies wasn’t a thing back then.

But… once it became profitable, they decided to make their own studio and make their own movies with c list characters and turned it into a dynasty.

Daps
I already know EVF is anti dc and he doesn’t try to act like he ain’t. I can respect that now if he tries to act like dc never had a good and or decent movie that’s different

And im disappointed in @Neo The Resurrected ONE not trying to be gang no more. I like dc more but im still rocking with the mcu throughout the little rough phase they need ironman cap and bp back asap and maybe take some bigger risks like dr strange should have leaned more into horror

Breh, we know that James Gunn took you with him when he left Marvel and went to DC. I know you signed that NDA, but it's okay to tell brehs now. After the Flash movie bombed, that means that the old DC guard is out, and Gunn has consolidated his power. You can tell us the truth, there's nothing @Bryan Danielson and Kevin Feige can do to you now that you're under Gunn's protection. They can't retaliate anymore.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Breh, we know that James Gunn took you with him when he left Marvel and went to DC. I know you signed that NDA, but it's okay to tell brehs now. After the Flash movie bombed, that means that the old DC guard is out, and Gunn has consolidated his power. You can tell us the truth, there's nothing @Bryan Danielson and Kevin Feige can do to you now that you're under Gunn's protection. They can't retaliate anymore.

Na breh…. You in a 3 way death match

You, TD, and EVF

You should’ve known it was gonna come down to this :skip:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Na breh…. You in a 3 way death match

You, TD, and EVF

You should’ve known it was gonna come down to this :skip:

Actually, no. Because I’ve had the person you just replied to on ignore for I don’t know how long.

I’m wearing the crown. I’m the MCU gatekeeper, guru, alpha, omega, beginning and end.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Because they haven’t. DC has no identity. They should’ve stuck with trilogies. All of their movies were MCU carbon copies. To the point they signed a marvel producer to run the entire show.

Marvels losses get talked about more than DC’s wins. People root for DC because it’s so bad. They have no foundation at all.
Be honest. The MCU looks like it will die a long slow painful death. They've taken this to the highest of highs in terms of execution and it's all downhill from Endgame.

DC has yet to reach its potential and maybe it never will but it has the potential To go up.

The MCU can't continue in perpetuity forever and expect to keep a high level of quality. Eventually fatigue will set in. At some point the MCU crossed over from a cool passion project to something that exist to continue to be milked because it can still be milked.

Over at DC I think Gunn and the boys have a passion to make these characters work in film while at Marvel they're obligated to keep this going until the wheels fall off.

Last edited:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Be honest. The MCU looks like it will die along slow painful death. They've taken this to the highest of highs in terms of execution and it's all downhill from Endgame.

DC has yet to reach its potential and maybe it never will but it has the potential To go up.

The MCU can't continue in perpetuity forever and expect to keep a high level of quality. Eventually fatigue will set in. At some point the MCU crossed over from a cool passion project to something that exist to continue to be milked because it can still be milked.

Over at DC I think Gunn and the boys have a passion to make these characters work in film while at Marvel they're obligated to keep this going until the wheels fall off.

DC’s biggest problem is how to make Superman a compelling character, enough to lead a cast of characters.

I’m excited by Gunn’s proposed film timeline. But finding a great actor who can portray Superman is so crucial

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
DC’s biggest problem is how to make Superman a compelling character, enough to lead a cast of characters.

I’m excited by Gunn’s proposed film timeline. But finding a great actor who can portray Superman is so crucial
DC can really only go up from where they currently are. Marvel peaked and it's going downhill. It's time to pull the X-Men card and not in that Deadpool 3 is the No Way Home for Fox's X-Men way but to do a proper MCU X-Men and see if that can breathe new life into this.

Daps
Actually, no. Because I’ve had the person you just replied to on ignore for I don’t know how long.

I’m wearing the crown. I’m the MCU gatekeeper, guru, alpha, omega, beginning and end.

Breh put me on ignore back in the old days when I was a Democrat shill telling people eff his boy Donald Trump... tell him I've repented @Bryan Danielson. Tell him don't bring TLR beefs into TLR :wow:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Be honest. The MCU looks like it will die a long slow painful death. They've taken this to the highest of highs in terms of execution and it's all downhill from Endgame.

:mjlol: