I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Rewatch Age of Ultron recently and I’m wondering why Shield/Avengers didn’t be more proactive in heeding Thor’s warnings regarding the Infinity Stones.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How will @hex juelz this one?

Juelz what? 2023 is half over and the only two Phase 5 movies released are in the top 10 for WW box office. One at #2 and one at #6.

You tried. :yeshrug:

Fred.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
They saying the young avengers team might end up being kamala, kate bishop, cassie, and riri williams, and I can't for the life of me understand why they set this shyt up instead of adapting the young avengers comic, where the group is formed by the one Kang variant who DOES NOT want to conquer. Nathaniel Richards goes back in time to avoid his fate of becoming kang the conqueror, and in doing so he created the young avengers.

If you're doing kang as the big bad, why wouldn't you do this? It was literally right there. And with Nat Richards modeling himself after iron man it would fit the mcu even more because he was the first hero. Imagine a heart wrenching Young Avengers film where you've gotta tell a kid he can't be a hero cuz it'll cause an incursion.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
They saying the young avengers team might end up being kamala, kate bishop, cassie, and riri williams, and I can't for the life of me understand why they set this shyt up instead of adapting the young avengers comic, where the group is formed by the one Kang variant who DOES NOT want to conquer. Nathaniel Richards goes back in time to avoid his fate of becoming kang the conqueror, and in doing so he created the young avengers.

If you're doing kang as the big bad, why wouldn't you do this? It was literally right there. And with Nat Richards modeling himself after iron man it would fit the mcu even more because he was the first hero. Imagine a heart wrenching Young Avengers film where you've gotta tell a kid he can't be a hero cuz it'll cause an incursion.
I think they are adapting that story but and people hate to hear this
Riri Williams is taking Nathaniel richards place