I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Tweet was deleted but it took a tidbit from the latest Majors article stating that Avengers: Kang Dynasty will film in Spring 2024.

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
all I care about is knowing who sue is
they're saying these are the people in the running
FuG28DCacAAqkNs

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Vanessa Kirby top left she was in mission impossible 6
Jodie Comer lower left is from killing eve and free guy
Allison Williams top right is the girlfriend from get out

Oh ok, now I see why i didn’t know them cause I ain’t seen a single movie they’ve been in. :snoop:

Thanks bruh! :myman:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
they need to put the accelerator on this Fox shyt, b/c after a sloppy phase, it's about to get sloppier with the Kang ball being dropped. honestly kinda hope they just scrap it, take 6 months, say fukk a recast and just scrap kang dynasty

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
they need to put the accelerator on this Fox shyt, b/c after a sloppy phase, it's about to get sloppier with the Kang ball being dropped. honestly kinda hope they just scrap it, take 6 months, say fukk a recast and just scrap kang dynasty
I hate that you're right but they invested way too much into Kang to pull the plug. They're like 2 seasons deep into Loki building that shyt up. I bet Guardians 3 will have tie-ins. It's shyt show for them. Maybe they can do a hard pivot into Doctor Doom as the big bad. There's some storyline where Doom gives Kang that work.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I hate that you're right but they invested way too much into Kang to pull the plug. They're like 2 seasons deep into Loki building that shyt up. I bet Guardians 3 will have tie-ins. It's shyt show for them. Maybe they can do a hard pivot into Doctor Doom as the big bad. There's some storyline where Doom gives Kang that work.
Loki definitely does. really curious to see what happens there. they aren't gonna reshoot that. pretty sure Guardians has nothing to do with Kang in the main movie though.

at this point i have little faith in the mcu, so i expect some Rick and Morty script advisor working on a Kang recast explanation as we speak

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Loki definitely does. really curious to see what happens there. they aren't gonna reshoot that. pretty sure Guardians has nothing to do with Kang in the main movie though.

at this point i have little faith in the mcu, so i expect some Rick and Morty script advisor working on a Kang recast explanation as we speak
Kang can be recast and still fall into the continuum just like Reed, it's the multiverse.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
all I care about is knowing who sue is
they're saying these are the people in the running
FuG28DCacAAqkNs

I know Mila Kunis but I’m don’t recognize the other women :jbhmm:

Vanessa Kirby top left she was in mission impossible 6
Jodie Comer lower left is from killing eve and free guy
Allison Williams top right is the girlfriend from get out

Oh ok, now I see why i didn’t know them cause I ain’t seen a single movie they’ve been in. :snoop:

Thanks bruh! :myman:

Watch it be Jodie