I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I think the mods buck broke me. I have no desire to post. Keep getting bushed for dumb shyt.

Anyways. The post infinity saga has been meh. Primarily because they wrote out the two most iconic members. Then they didn’t solidify anyone to replace them.

Then they compound the problem by over-saturating the market which overshadowed the few decent to great shows and movies that were released. Ironically that’s what a lot of fans asked for.

Lastly, they waited too long to introduce mutants and the fantastic 4. Arrogance maybe or simply complacency with no real competition.

Characters like Ant-Man and Thor should’ve been closed out like Clint. If you’re going to introduce so many new characters, the OG’s should simply be reduced to cameo roles.

Hopefully, they learn from this. And the main reason why people say Eternals sucked is because how they were introduced and the lack of any prior or present connection to the MCU. Not to mention they’ve been trying to cram too many story arcs into movies.

But it’s still #marvelset.

Ant-Man was meh tho. Great villain trapped in a bubble which basically sums up Marvels attachment to Disney. They won’t unleash its full potential.

Lastly, the Russo Brothers essentially snapped, the MCU into mediocrity, by killing Tony, Nat and Steve. Then they just leave like the MCU was over after that.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Antman is now starting to feel kinda like a flop

usually i watch these joints twice but i could care less about this film now

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Exactly. Characters like Thor need to be retired. 4 solo movies is unnecessary.

And the same with a few others.

Might have made more sense to start putting characters into different movies in shows that fit their theme and discontinue their cameos after a while (strange and thor could retire?)

magic- agatha, wanda, strange
espionage- cap, bucky, etc.
mythology- thor, loki etc.
science- ironheart, war machine etc.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

Maybe it’s because Cassie was 9, 10 tops in Ant-Man 2, yet in 5-6 years, the age don’t match and she’s all of a sudden a genius in quantum physics. Her entire story arc is one big plot convenience.

And bringing back Cross in that manner was just plain dumb. Pfeiffer and Majors carried the movie. I would’ve rather they did a movie about them being stuck down there.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Maybe it’s because Cassie was 9, 10 tops in Ant-Man 2, yet in 5-6 years, the age don’t match and she’s all of a sudden a genius in quantum physics. Her entire story arc is one big plot convenience.

And bringing back Cross in that manner was just plain dumb. Pfeiffer and Majors carried the movie. I would’ve rather they did a movie about them being stuck down there.
i was super lost on that too

Cross kinda worked for me as comedy tho. His banter with Cassie kept me a bit entertained but they almost didnt write enough jokes for him as oppose to the other random folks like William Jackson's character

Imma still ride for Marvel tho cause Wakanda Forever is still a huge comeback for 2022. THAT film should be the blueprint going forward

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
i was super lost on that too

Cross kinda worked for me as comedy tho. His banter with Cassie kept me a bit entertained but they almost didnt write enough jokes for him as oppose to the other random folks like William Jackson's character

Imma still ride for Marvel tho cause Wakanda Forever is still a huge comeback for 2022. THAT film should be the blueprint going forward
I got that Hope and Hank helped A LOT and they were giving her most of the credit because it was her idea/to boost her confidence.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green

starting?? it will make less than both Antman movies- the movie was CHEEKS
Kang is the big bad but he looses to Antman and some Ants but im sposta believe he is bigger than Thanos :beli:
Janet being all secretive was dumb...bytch you was down here with this negro- explain what we up against
Michael Douglas was given shyt to work with
Modok was dumb and really wasnt needed
Cassie is some quantam genius is retarded- mind you she was doing the same shyt the flag smashers did- in Antma she is a "hero" but in Blk Cap and Bucky they were bad guys
Kang can stick scott to the wall ..get mad and laser fools but at the end all he does is throw punches

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I got that Hope and Hank helped A LOT and they were giving her most of the credit because it was her idea/to boost her confidence.
That makes it even worse :scusthov: Hank and Hope were both snapped so they were gone for 5 years. So she did most of the leg work. Even though she was too young in the previous movies and nothing gave any indication she was a scientific genius. Scott was smart, but he was a computer hacker. You would’ve thought she was related to Hank.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
starting?? it will make less than both Antman movies- the movie was CHEEKS
Kang is the big bad but he looses to Antman and some Ants but im sposta believe he is bigger than Thanos :beli:
Janet being all secretive was dumb...bytch you was down here with this negro- explain what we up against
Michael Douglas was given shyt to work with
Modok was dumb and really wasnt needed
Cassie is some quantam genius is retarded- mind you she was doing the same shyt the flag smashers did- in Antma she is a "hero" but in Blk Cap and Bucky they were bad guys
Kang can stick scott to the wall ..get mad and laser fools but at the end all he does is throw punches
If Kang would’ve gotten out at the end, it probably would’ve saved the movie.

And let’s not forget about that council of Kangs :scusthov: it basically cheapened how they built of the Kang from the actual movie. Majors killed that shyt and it was wasted.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
That makes it even worse :scusthov: Hank and Hope were both snapped so they were gone for 5 years. So she did most of the leg work. Even though she was too young in the previous movies and nothing gave any indication she was a scientific genius. Scott was smart, but he was a computer hacker. You would’ve thought she was related to Hank.
OK, they explicitly say Hope and Hank helped so I think the device was made between End Game and whenever this movie is supposed to take place. So maybe she didn't do most of the leg work.