I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Cacs on reddit are already praising it. Saying he's better than Mackie as the "leader" :mjpls:

:mjlol:

Realistically though they're both mid. Because he wasn't even the best Spiderman in No Way Home.

He just doesn't have the screen presence for it.
Garfield’s my favorite Spidey of the bunch but nah, that was Holland’s film through and through. Homie sold me during Aunt May’s passing. :to:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
rumored Kang dynasty Avengers lineup
Fpa29EtWcAI5UlM
Nah. Missing two major heavy hitters (that aren't dead)

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
That real? :heh:
yep
this YouTube vid is from 16 years ago

"Bryan Singer had one of his stunt men, Scott Leva, dress in a Spider-Man suit and confront actors James Marsden (Cyclops), Famke Janssen (Jean Grey), and Halle Berry (Storm) on set one day as a joke. In the outtake, Spider-Man realizes that he's in the wrong movie, backs off and runs away, with Cyclops chasing after him shortly after. This can be seen as an "Easter Egg" on the first DVD edition of the movie, but not the "X-Men 1.5" DVD." -IMDb Trivia

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
just random people together smh.

I like the characters on a team to fit a certain theme. like Moonknight should be with supernatural characters like Ghost Rider and Blade. Midnight suns type of team.
Black panther is a soverign ruler, if he(or she) is on a team they would have to be the leader. You can't be a actual Queen taking orders from a teenager from queens . The rest is okay as far as synergy goes, but i would have subbed out those two for someone else

meanwhile (prince) Thor has been taking orders from Cap for years :what: and everybody and they mama took orders from Cap against Thanos:what: