I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

What y'all think of this rumor? :jbhmm:

it kind of makes sense if it's secret wars since they could take from that spider-man series' plot of secret wars.
he was tasked with finding heroes to help them win.'

also I'm assuming at that point he'll know most of the heroes and will be able to level with them.
then it helps with the character development of no way home. it would be cool if he never takes his mask off when around them at first and then maybe decides to reveal who he is.
then if tom holland is done after this the passing of the torch moment can happen too with him and miles

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
it kind of makes sense if it's secret wars since they could take from that spider-man series' plot of secret wars.
he was tasked with finding heroes to help them win.'

also I'm assuming at that point he'll know most of the heroes and will be able to level with them.
then it helps with the character development of no way home. it would be cool if he never takes his mask off when around them at first and then maybe decides to reveal who he is.
then if tom holland is done after this the passing of the torch moment can happen too with him and miles

Yeah, I agree. I'm someone who wants to see Pete do his thing on the street-level realm in his movies more than anything, but the character is way too integral in the grand scheme to not be heavily involved in the Avengers films. It's also obvious they're lacking star-power in the MCU and Holland is one of the few who has proven to be a big draw. Plus ain't dude about to receive that RDJ money? When you're getting pay like that, you're essentially the face of the brand.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps

What y'all think of this rumor? :jbhmm:

Cacs on reddit are already praising it. Saying he's better than Mackie as the "leader" :mjpls:

:mjlol:

Realistically though they're both mid. Because he wasn't even the best Spiderman in No Way Home.

He just doesn't have the screen presence for it.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
rumored Kang dynasty Avengers lineup
Fpa29EtWcAI5UlM

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Fpa29EtWcAI5UlM
just random people together smh.

I like the characters on a team to fit a certain theme. like Moonknight should be with supernatural characters like Ghost Rider and Blade. Midnight suns type of team.
Black panther is a soverign ruler, if he(or she) is on a team they would have to be the leader. You can't be a actual Queen taking orders from a teenager from queens . The rest is okay as far as synergy goes, but i would have subbed out those two for someone else

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Fpa29EtWcAI5UlM
Ngl, I let out the biggest sigh of disappointment when I saw Moon Knight on there and I should NOT be feeling that way about a character like that.:snoop:

I’ll let ‘em cook in the meantime but it’s hard to get a read on this group when there hasn't really been any interactions between them. That’s one of their biggest weaknesses right now and the reason why I’m feeling so-so with this particular group.

Ideally, would love to see one of those unsung heroes make a theater erupt similarly to Thor’s arc in IW.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Cacs on reddit are already praising it. Saying he's better than Mackie as the "leader" :mjpls:

:mjlol:

Realistically though they're both mid. Because he wasn't even the best Spiderman in No Way Home.

He just doesn't have the screen presence for it.
Mackie might be the most boring A list actor of all time, I’d rather have the cac

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Ngl, I let out the biggest sigh of disappointment when I saw Moon Knight on there and I should NOT be feeling that way about a character like that.:snoop:

I’ll let ‘em cook in the meantime but it’s hard to get a read on this group when there hasn't really been any interactions between them. That’s one of their biggest weaknesses right now and the reason why I’m feeling so-so with this particular group.

Ideally, would love to see one of those unsung heroes make a theater erupt similarly to Thor’s arc in IW.
I thought that's the point of the OG Avengers movie bringing together heroes who have yet to interact.
"There was an idea . . ."