I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I forgot about that movie happening.

Maybe they don't want another live version of him:manny: I understand since William Dafoe was so great as him but there's more stories to tell with the character. Especially since Lex Luthor has been so weak in the DCEU there hasn't been a well portrayed evil business man in comic book movies.

That's exactly what I've been saying. So much more you can do with him than Dafoe's iteration, as dope as it is.

I know with the whole Sony/Marvel sharing agreement it seems like that's what they wanted to do but couldn't. Iron Patriot/Dark Avengers storyline > Goblin. I know some were saying if they couldn't get Norman have somebody like Justin Hammer stand in, that would suck.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Thank God. I have hope now that Charlie didn't sign on for some goofy shyt.
I don't think they will deviate much away from the Netflix material even similar to Deadpool. Marvel wouldn't take on good content just to fukk it up. They left the original X-men in the bushes and picked up the only close to source material in DD and DP for a reason and also adding age restrictions to their platform. I think they just wanna stay away from the gay and sexual shyt in DP for the most part though.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
nikka please.....as a Marvel Stan I agree and will probably more than likely pass on thunderbolts solely off the fact that they fukked up taskmaster.

I been enjoying Phase 4 for the most part, not excited for the Thunderbolts lineup.

Maybe they fail and get re-tooled into a Dark Avengers line up. That basically a mash-up of some of the least interesting Marvel projects (Black widow, antman 2, F&WS)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The actors/producers and everyone in between are still on conract for anything live action X-men fam. If they put out a movie next year they'd have to pay and credit everyone who was previously involved. Even owning the rights. they won't have a clean slate til those contracts run out.
That's just a rumor and even if it was true you don't think they'd not have an out clause? If they thought it was worth it they'd exercise it but they're clearly sandbagging this for harder times.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The actors/producers and everyone in between are still on conract for anything live action X-men fam. If they put out a movie next year they'd have to pay and credit everyone who was previously involved. Even owning the rights. they won't have a clean slate til those contracts run out.

Basically X-Men Dark Phoenix should’ve been shelved after the fox deal was made. But they released it anyway which triggered everything.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I been enjoying Phase 4 for the most part, not excited for the Thunderbolts lineup.

Maybe they fail and get re-tooled into a Dark Avengers line up. That basically a mash-up of some of the least interesting Marvel projects (Black widow, antman 2, F&WS)
Pretty much. It's like.... why can't I support marvel without fukking with all their shyt? Thor was asscheeks for example.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

DO WE HAVE A LEGIT SOURCE FOR THIS?

:devil:
:evil:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Still these movies are printing billions. If they have to pay a few stars a few million to get them out of the picture they'd do it in a heartbeat but they've determined that this is much more valuable to be used as a shot in the arm for when interest wanes on the MCU. In some respects that's actually happened with people grumbling now but they're now talking about another set of Avengers movies so people will fall back in line.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
That's just a rumor and even if it was true you don't think they'd not have an out clause? If they thought it was worth it they'd exercise it but they're clearly sandbagging this for harder times.

Nah. For one, Feige said in 2019 that it would be a very long time til you saw X-men in the MCU. And that he also had a 5 year plan mapped out that didn't include them.

That doesn't sound like sandbaging for harder times. That sounds like we can't really start fresh with this franchise for a good while. Let's have a layover phase til we can do it right.

As the Avengers run comes to a cloe, X-men will take their place.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Still these movies are printing billions. If they have to pay a few stars a few million to get them out of the picture they'd do it in a heartbeat but they've determined that this is much more valuable to be used as a shot in the arm for when interest wanes on the MCU. In some respects that's actually happened with people grumbling now but they're now talking about another set of Avengers movies so people will fall back in line.

ITS A DUCKTALE.

THEY ARENT USING THE XMEN
BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO SHOE HORN
THEM INTO THE shyt THEY ALREADY HAD PLANNED.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Define legit? Obviously no exec from marvel confirmed it or made an announcement. They haven’t spoken about none of the characters. You can google it. The rumors are out there.

At the end of the day, Marvel has so much other content they’re trying to focus on that X-men isn’t a priority. Or fantastic 4 for that matter.

This isn’t like adding one or two characters. People just need to be patient.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Define legit? Obviously no exec from marvel confirmed it or made an announcement. They haven’t spoken about none of the characters. You can google it. The rumors are out there.

At the end of the day, Marvel has so much other content they’re trying to focus on that X-men isn’t a priority. Or fantastic 4 for that matter.

This isn’t like adding one or two characters. People just need to be patient.

DUDE I ALREADY SAW
YOUR THREAD ON THIS shyt
WEEKS AGO AND FOUND THE SOURCE....
A PODCASTER...

PPL LIKE YALL nikkaS ARE REASON
PPL CAN POST FAKE shyt LIKE DENZEL WASHINGTON JOINING MARVEL