I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i think i heard that when Sebastian stan got the Bucky role in Cap 1, he had like a 15 film deal. they weren't fukkin lying. can't imagine anyone actually thought he'd go this far.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps

That lineup is uninspired as fukk :laff: Yelena, Guardian, Bucky, Agent and Taskmaster are all stepping on each other’s toes when it comes to power/skills. No Abomination at least? Marvel is just digging a deeper and deeper hole of mediocrity at this point. But honestly they keep killing their good villains so this is what we get. Killmonger would’ve been goat in the lineup for the added tension he’d bring.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That lineup is uninspired as fukk :laff: Yelena, Guardian, Bucky, Agent and Taskmaster are all stepping on each other’s toes when it comes to power/skills. No Abomination at least? Marvel is just digging a deeper and deeper hole of mediocrity at this point. But honestly they keep killing their good villains so this is what we get. Killmonger would’ve been goat in the lineup for the added tension he’d bring.
Watch it. The Marvel stans won’t like this comment.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:mjlol: you can’t be serious