I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
What's the likely hood that Marvel introduces Spider-Woman and Norman Osborn sometime in phase 5 & 6?

They play a major part in those story lines but Marvel seems like they only loosely base their movies on the titles. I only care because I read the comics from Avengers Disassembled to Secret Invasion.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Watch it. The Marvel stans won’t like this comment.
Man fukk these MCU neck beards. Whack is whack and this lineup is lazy as fukk. Half of the team literally has no personality, Red Guardian will be good for a gag or 2 but will get stale in no time (see Black Widow), Yelena is bae but not a miracle worker (see the mediocrity of Black Widow), and Contessa is not about to carry the movie. This shyt is looking straight to Disney+ status out the gate.

Who actually saw Black Widow and was like “I want more Taskmaster!”??? :laff: :laff: :laff:

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
:mjlol: you can’t be serious
Breh this shyt is horrible. More thought gets put into the lineup in the Marvel intro tag than was put into this movie.

I can’t wait to see Ghost’s story finally continued :lupe:

John Walker lit up the screen in Falcon and Winter soldier. The tension between him and Bucky will be epic :blessed::mjlol:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
What's the likely hood that Marvel introduces Spider-Woman and Norman Osborn sometime in phase 5 & 6?

They play a major part in those story lines but Marvel seems like they only loosely base their movies on the titles. I only care because I read the comics from Avengers Disassembled to Secret Invasion.
Re: Spider-Woman. Sony owns the movie rights for the character, and Olivia Wilde apparently is working on a solo film separate from the MCU.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

An MCU Norman Osborn will be featured in Spider-man freshman year, but he won't be from the 616 movie continutiy. That whole show is gonna be an extended episode of "What if" Norman Osborn was Peter's mentor instead of Tony. How/when/if that bleeds over into the main timeline idk.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
It's disgusting how long they're dragging their feet on X-Men. Seems like they're saving it for when they feel they're running out of gas. They've already owned the rights to X-Men in films for over 3 years now and not a peep.

The actors/producers and everyone in between are still on conract for anything live action X-men fam. If they put out a movie next year they'd have to pay and credit everyone who was previously involved. Even owning the rights. they won't have a clean slate til those contracts run out.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Re: Spider-Woman. Sony owns the movie rights for the character, and Olivia Wilde apparently is working on a solo film separate from the MCU.

I forgot about that movie happening.

An MCU Norman Osborn will be featured in Spider-man freshman year, but he won't be from the 616 movie continutiy. That whole show is gonna be an extended episode of "What if" Norman Osborn was Peter's mentor instead of Tony. How/when/if that bleeds over into the main timeline idk.

Maybe they don't want another live version of him:manny: I understand since William Dafoe was so great as him but there's more stories to tell with the character. Especially since Lex Luthor has been so weak in the DCEU there hasn't been a well portrayed evil business man in comic book movies.