I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

ITS A DUCKTALE.

THEY ARENT USING THE XMEN
BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO SHOE HORN
THEM INTO THE shyt THEY ALREADY HAD PLANNED.

:devil:
:evil:

It isn't about shoehorning anything it's about their value. Bringing the X-Men proper into the MCU is worthy of being it's own event and will draw a lot of eyeballs. They'll go as far as they can without cashing that chip in. If they didn't want to shoehorn anything in why have a Xavier cameo in Dr. Strange? Feige is a master at what he does and even he knows they should sit on the X-Men as long as possible because right now they don't need them.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It isn't about shoehorning anything it's about their value. Bringing the X-Men proper into the MCU is worthy of being it's own event and will draw a lot of eyeballs. They'll go as far as they can without cashing that chip in. If they didn't want to shoehorn anything in why have a Xavier cameo in Dr. Strange? Feige is a master at what he does and even he knows they should sit on the X-Men as long as possible because right now they don't need them.

PROFESSOR X IS IN THE ILLUMINATI
AND THE ILLUMINATI WERE IN THE MOVIE.

THERE WASNT ANY SHOEHORNING.
IT WAS A VERY EASY ADAPTATION
THAT HAD NO EFFECT ON THE MAIN UNIVERSE.

THEY WOULD HAVE TO SCRAP EVERYTHING THEY HAD PLANNED TO INSERT THE XMEN INTO THIS UNIVERSE.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Pretty much. It's like.... why can't I support marvel without fukking with all their shyt? Thor was asscheeks for example.

Maybe all the backlash it caught lowered my expectation but after finally watching it, I liked it.

I started the movie like :aicmon: from the reviews and ended up like :ehh:

Watching it as Korg stupid ass telling the story, the goofy shyt makes sense. Kinda like if Luis from the Antman movies wrote and narriated a whole movie . :laugh:

Give me more of Gorr actually butchering some shyt it and would be the best Thor movie besides Ragnarok. Probably won't watch again but I enjoyed it, my kids loved the goats lol

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Would that be a bad thing given the subpar quality of Eternals/Strange/Thor and half the Disney+ shows? :manny:

IM NOT ARGUING AGAINST THAT.
MARVEL HAS BEEN MID
SINCE INFINITY WAR...

IM JUST SPEAKING FROM THE POV
OF THE HIGHER UPS.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Would that be a bad thing given the subpar quality of Eternals/Strange/Thor and half the Disney+ shows? :manny:
They have too much stuff especially all these shows on Disney+ which has watered down everything. I get that they're putting stuff on there they deem not worthy of the feature film treatment but does all that stuff really need to get made? I mean I felt stuff like Wandavision, Hawkeye, and Falcon and The Winter Soldier were alright but didn't walk away from them feeling like this was must see stuff. To be honest it's challenging to go from the highs of Infinity War and Endgame to stuff like Hawkeye.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

DUDE I ALREADY SAW
YOUR THREAD ON THIS shyt
WEEKS AGO AND FOUND THE SOURCE....
A PODCASTER...

PPL LIKE YALL nikkaS ARE REASON
PPL CAN POST FAKE shyt LIKE DENZEL WASHINGTON JOINING MARVEL

Nah. I don’t post random rumors. I also made threads about rumor/spoiler threads shouldn’t even be allowed.

At the end of they day this is a generation of wanting information right now. Instant gratification. Then you have people that will put out anything for clicks. Denzel summed it up best

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
They have too much stuff especially all these shows on Disney+ which has watered down everything. I get that they're putting stuff on there they deem not worthy of the feature film treatment but does all that stuff really need to get made? I mean I felt stuff like Wandavision, Hawkeye, and Falcon and The Winter Soldier were alright but didn't walk away from them feeling like this was must see stuff. To be honest it's challenging to go from the highs of Infinity War and Endgame to stuff like Hawkeye.

Nobody subs to Disney + for actual "Disney" shows and movies fam, so yes. The mouse is giving Marvel Studios whatever budget they need to keep content in rotation that people actually give a shyt about, and it ain't the Mighty Ducks revival.

The real question (and answer is) do you really need to watch it all? You don't. If you don't like it, skip out on it, read the spoilers, get a synopsis if you want to stay abreast of whatever connections and move tf on.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area

THE INTERNET IS A FASCINATING
PLACE TO OBSERVE...

YOU WATCH HOW SOMETHING
GROWS LEGS AND BECOME USED
SO FACTUALLY ON THE WHIM.

Marvel literally canceled Spectacular Spider-man which was produced by Sony then turned around and made the Ultimate Spiderman show once they got the animation rights back. They can make these films if they really wanted to like they did once they were able to use Spidey in the movies. I still feel like they want to distance themselves time-wise away from Dark Phoenix. The question is when is Deadpool 3 coming once he comes in the mutants can't be far behind.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Marvel literally canceled Spectacular Spider-man which was produced by Sony then turned around and made the Ultimate Spiderman show once they got the animation rights back. They can make these films if they really wanted to like they did once they were able to use Spidey in the movies. I still feel like they want to distance themselves time-wise away from Dark Phoenix. The question is when is Deadpool 3 coming once he comes in the mutants can't be far behind.

:mjlol:NAH BREAUGH THIS 205 BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATION DOESNT WANT TO PAY A FEW B LIST XMEN ACTORS CRUMBS FROM THEIR PLATE SO THEYRE GONNA LET THEM HOLD
THE FRANICHISE HOSTAGE.

WHO THINKS OF THIS shyt?

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

- There are different/seperate rights in regards to animatied vs. live action, Spider-man or otherwise.
- When Daredevil/defenders got canceled on Netflix, Marvel Studios could not use those versions of the characters for two years, rights be dammed.
- Two things can be true at once. As per Kevin Feige:

It’ll be a while,” Feige told io9 when asked about bringing the X-Men into the MCU. “It’s all just beginning and the five-year plan that we’ve been working on, we were working on before any of that was set. So really it’s much more, for us, less about specifics of when and where [the X-Men will appear] right now and more just the comfort factor and how nice it is that they’re home. That they’re all back. But it will be a very long time.”

He was not sitting around waiting for the Fox deal to go through even if it was a given at some point. If those actors are still on under contract for those roles, Marvel either has to use them, compensate and credit everyone else involved or just let the contracts expire. The notion that they are saving X-men for a rainy day or would waste that much money to rush an X-men project is asaine.

Last edited: