I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
It’s looking more and more like Black Widow will get released like WW1984.

And I guess Marvel would’ve done it last year, but didn’t want to get sued. Shang-Chi might still get released in time but Marvel definitely won’t be pushing anything else back :blessed:
About damn time im hoping it has tws action

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Chris Evans said “It’s news to him.”

Maybe because he's not coming back as Captain America. Appearances as old man Steve or Captain Hydra...his statement still stands.

Chris-Evans-as-Captain-America-Hydra-Doctor-Strange-2.jpg

Authoritarian Cap :merchant:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
"You know, there wasn’t any real animosity or outright hostility between us, it was all very diplomatic at the time, but in that situation you go your separate ways and there was no reason to get back in touch," Wright said on The Empire Podcast, talking about the work he put into the magazine's latest issue recounting 'The Greatest Cinema Moments Ever,' which features many Marvel moments. “So I just had never spoken to him or vice versa. Aside from the movie itself, we had been friends, so it was a sad thing – aside from the professional aspect of it, we had been good pals.”
"I just emailed Kevin. It was a really nice thing, and Kevin was really touched that I’d reached out to him directly and just said, ‘Hey,'" Wright added. "Also it was funny after six years of no contact to email him just saying, ‘Kevin, I need you to write something for me, and I need it tomorrow!’ So it was nice, we basically reconnected over this article and it was very sweet. I’m very glad I did it, and I was very happy that his response was so- he was really touched that I had reached out, and I feel what he wrote was great. I told him that I read what he’d said about Aliens to James Cameron, which he said was just wild. So it was nice, it’s a nice happy ending to that story.”

Aw, that's nice, don't let business interfere with friendship brehs.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I agree but it wasn’t captain American iron man or even hulk

it was X-men and mostly wolverine
Spidey, Daredevil, Punisher, Ghost Rider, And yes all the mutants titles were really popular sometime or other when I collected in my childhood. I collected Ironman but you're right most I knew into comics did not. I hated Captain America and only knew of a couple of people who collected him. Hulk and Thor were more popular on par with Ironman but I didn't collect either. I skipped the Avengers to but I read a lot of them through other people.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Same.... Spidey, X-men, GhostRider, Hulk.

Punisher was always one of my BIG favs as I always thought this logo was Boss as fukk:wow:

That’s why it pains me that MAGA attempted to adopt it to rep them:picard:

DR. DOOM is overall my favorite Marvel character overall comics PERIOD, hands down