I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

for some reason i see them casting Henry Golding or Lewis Tan as Namor both over 6'1, lean muscular swimmers build, probably capable of doing a arrogant British accent, and they fit the diversity mold marvel is going with right now

This rumor with The Rock might have some legs because Namor's film rights are with or last with universal studios and Dwayne seems to be in good with universal seeing as they let him and his team produce Hobbs and Shaw

The Rock bringing back that Scorpion King look :russ: for Namor

133940__scorpion_l.jpg
3567963-6714584845-35677.jpg

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I thought the Rock was gonna be black adam? I mean yeah this aint the NBA where you go for an exclusive team per say but still
He IS Black Adam and they are doing a movie so Rock as Namor is out
Actually, Rock's status as Black Adam was part of the rumors and was already discussed on here when i posted the rumors.

The issue is whether to believe the rumors, which most of us don't

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
There are no more infinity stones in the mcu.

Let that sink in for a moment.

The playing field has been evened for villians.

Shiiid, I'd say the opposite. The infinity stones is actually what leveled the playing field for the villains, and even then the villains habitually fukked that advantage up lol

I mean, the villains having the stones in their grasp to get a leg up on the heroes but botching it is what led to Wanda and Carol's powers to begin with :pachaha:

As it stands now, Captain Marvel, Dr. Strange, (angry) Scarlet Witch can pretty much run the fade dolo vs anyone not named Dormammu. Big bad boogey man Thanos w/o the stones is light work for any of the 3.

Of course, that will change in the phases to come..

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
The Rock would make a great Lex Luthor in a Superman movie. A real superman movie, not some "deconstructed" bullshyt with superman breaking nikkas necks

it's pretty obvious the next big event in the MCU is Secret Wars

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If Spiderman isnt part of the MCU I'm not supporting it. :mjpls:

Marvel took Spiderman and made him bigger than Sony ever did.

I knew Sony would do this. That's why they should've just dusted him for good. fukk Sony and fukk Spiderman if he ain't in the MCU.

#marvelset and casual MCU fans blessed Sony with a billion dollar flick and now they wanna act like they can do it alone. OK. :pacspit:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Spiderman isnt part of the MCU I'm not supporting it. :mjpls:

Marvel took Spiderman and made him bigger than Sony ever did.

I knew Sony would do this. That's why they should've just dusted him for good. fukk Sony and fukk Spiderman if he ain't in the MCU.

#marvelset and casual MCU fans blessed Sony with a billion dollar flick and now they wanna act like they can do it alone. OK. :pacspit:

Now that i think about it. I think marvel leaked the news about the deal falling apart to fukk up sony’s extended re release in theaters. They like oh u trying to milk this shyt but cut us out brehs

:birdman:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I don't give two fukks about Spiderman but I bet anything that Disney and Sony will work it out.

Disney has ALL the leverage right now and wants a bigger piece of the pie. With the work they put into helping take Spiderman to the next level within their MCU i don’t think an argument can be made that they don’t deserve it. Now 50%? Thats a BUSINESS move, and I wouldn’t be surprised if it ends up a 70/30 type situation.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’m be honest..... either way. I don’t give a fukk.:lolbron:

That’s why I find it hilarious in that other thread that the 2 DC stans and some of them Clark Kent niccas are over there popping all that shyt, throwing jabs and doing the same shyt they complain about/claim only Marvel niccas do bringing nothing to the discussion other than faux anger.

And the main “side fake annoyed posters” that used to always complain or say they have a problem with that kind of posting are mysteriously quiet or have no problem with it as long as it’s attacks on Marvel.

:russ:

The only person or people I feel bad for in this scenario is Tom Holland, cuz you can just tell he “REALLY” enjoyed being a part of this universe and having the opportunity to have access to work with so many other great or cool people.

Cap3, A3 and A4 were probably big highlights for him then the press run too

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I’m be honest..... either way. I don’t give a fukk.:lolbron:

That’s why I find it hilarious in that other thread that the 2 DC stans and some of them Clark Kent niccas are over there popping all that shyt, throwing jabs and doing the same shyt they complain about/claim only Marvel niccas do bringing nothing to the discussion other than faux anger.

And the main “side fake annoyed posters” that used to always complain or say they have a problem with that kind of posting are mysteriously quiet or have no problem with it as long as it’s attacks on Marvel.

:russ:

The only person or people I feel bad for in this scenario is Tom Holland, cuz you can just tell he “REALLY” enjoyed being a part of this universe and having the opportunity to have access to work with so many other great or cool people.

Cap3, A3 and A4 were probably big highlights for him then the press run too

You could tell that Far From Home had basically given Marvel an out anyway. Stark was probably the biggest loose end, Marvel would've had to have tied up and he's dead.