I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Copy/pasted:

• Secret Wars will be the next 'Endgame' event, and will be built up to in phases 4,5, and 6.
  • Annihilation Wave and Galactus will happen between phases 4 and 6
  • Fantastic Four and X-Men logos are already made. Will be in D23.
  • Secret Wars will be more like the 2015 version.
  • Earth will be Battleworld, and will be mapped out like Lord of the Rings with a twist.
  • Doctor Doom will be taking over Europe.
  • Mandarin will be controlling Asia.
  • The Red Skull will be brought back to control the US.
  • US Agent is gonna be a ex-hydra agent that turns on Red Skull. Henry Cavill as US Agent?
  • Jeph Loeb (Marvel TV) and Kevin Feige working together now.
  • Marvel TV on Hulu will connect to MCU e.g. Ghost Rider.
  • Doctor Strange 2 will open up the multiverse and supernatural to MCU.
  • Netflix characters will come back on Hulu.
  • Fin Fang Foom coming to Shang Chi movie. Source has seen concept art.
  • Moon Girl coming to Disney+.
  • Netflix/Hulu characters will be part of Secret Wars, unlike Endgame.
  • Rumor that Giancarlo Esposito is playing Norman Osborn is not true. Kevin Feige does not own Norman Osborn.
  • FF Galactus vs Tyrant rumors are not true.
  • Feige is a big fan of John Byrne FF run.
  • Herald of Galactus in first FF movie will be Frankie Raye following Silver Surfer.
  • Venom 3 will be a part of the MCU, and will be Maximum Carnage.
  • In Spider-man 3, Peter will need to hire a lawyer, Jennifer Walters ( She-Hulk).
  • Marvel wants Wesley Snipes as Dracula.
  • If Snipes is not interested, Marvel is eyeing Giancarlo Esposito as Dracula.
  • DC is also trying to get Esposito in Reeves' The Batman.
  • Namor is the villian in Black Panther 2.
  • Donnie Yen was in the running for Mandarin before being beat out by Tony Leung.
  • Rock is in 'deep talks' for Namor. He is upset at DC for the budget on Black Adam.
  • TvO has not heard much about Deadpool. Marvel R rated films will have FOX banner in front of movie.
  • Keanu Reeves wants to be Adam Warlock, but his team wants him to be Moon Knight.
  • There are concept art of Hercules and Machine Man for Thor.
  • Omega Red is planned ot be an X-Men villian very soon.

Rock ditching Black Adam to be Namor in BP 2:lolbron:

Wesley as Dracula:mjlit:

So much bullshyt (imo) but coli would have a field day if even a 3rd of these came true
Yeah I don't believe most of this. The only things I think are true are:
  • Secret Wars will be the next 'Endgame' event (doubt they have Phase 6 in the works but I do think they will get to Secret Wars eventually)
  • In Spider-man 3, Peter will need to hire a lawyer, Jennifer Walters ( She-Hulk). (Doubt it happens in a Spiderman movie but I think She-Hulk will be in the MCU sooner rather than later)
  • Keanu Reeves wants to be Adam Warlock, but his team wants him to be Moon Knight.
  • There are concept art of Hercules and Machine Man for Thor. (Not sure about Machine Man but I think Hercules is coming to the MCU sooner rather than later to.)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Namor just hit Cap and friends with some straight evil ether in the last Invaders book I read. (gotta find the number cause im way behind in MARVEL week).

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yeah I don't believe most of this. The only things I think are true are:
  • Secret Wars will be the next 'Endgame' event (doubt they have Phase 6 in the works but I do think they will get to Secret Wars eventually)
  • In Spider-man 3, Peter will need to hire a lawyer, Jennifer Walters ( She-Hulk). (Doubt it happens in a Spiderman movie but I think She-Hulk will be in the MCU sooner rather than later)
  • There are concept art of Hercules and Machine Man for Thor. (Not sure about Machine Man but I think Hercules is coming to the MCU sooner rather than later to.)

The Namor thing interesting because it just makes too much sense to cast an Asian cat and that's been a lot of the rumors....

...however, like with the Mahershala situation, if Rock wants to be Namor... then Rock gonna be Namor lol. That's just what it's gonna be.

But idk if Namor's persona is a best fit for Rock's acting, compared to other characters.

Otoh, if Coogler can pull another Killmonger/MBJ situation.... then BP/Wakanda vs Rock/Atlantis = 2 billion dollar box office for BP 2:ehh:

I'd rather BP 2 focus on villains within it's own mythology tho

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The Namor thing interesting because it just makes too much sense to cast an Asian cat and that's been a lot of the rumors....

...however, like with the Mahershala situation, if Rock wants to be Namor... then Rock gonna be Namor lol. That's just what it's gonna be.

But idk if Namor's persona is a best fit for Rock's acting, compared to other characters.

Otoh, if Coogler can pull another Killmonger/MBJ situation.... then BP/Wakanda vs Rock/Atlantis = 2 billion dollar box office for BP 2:ehh:

I'd rather BP 2 focus on villains within it's own mythology tho

Yeah, I just been hearing everywhere Marvel wants to do Namor and BP 2 just makes too much sense as an introduction. I like the Rock on screen so I would love for him to be Namor. But he is a diva behind the scenes so I don't want him infecting the good vibes Marvel got going. All their castings have been people looking to get along and collaborate, I see how the Rock did F&F and I see red flags.
I don't think the part about him being Namor is even true, I just think Namor will be the villain in BP2.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
The Rock as Namor :jbhmm:

Keanu should def be Adam Warlock

I hope Ruffalo will return as Hulk if they bring in She-Hulk

I really hope Daredevil, Luke Cage and Iron Fist make it to the movies...I need that Daredevil and Spidey flick

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yeah, I just been hearing everywhere Marvel wants to do Namor and BP 2 just makes too much sense as an introduction. I like the Rock on screen so I would love for him to be Namor. But he is a diva behind the scenes so I don't want him infecting the good vibes Marvel got going. All their castings have been people looking to get along and collaborate, I see how the Rock did F&F and I see red flags.
I don't think the part about him being Namor is even true, I just think Namor will be the villain in BP2.

I just know that the BP cast is A1 chemistry and they got each other's back, so that's why I dont want outside politics or even outside characters trying to use em as a launching pad to further some other agenda.

i.e. M'Baku, Okoye, Nakia, etc shouldn't be losing screen time to boost characters that are only appearing to mooch off the franchise/pringboard their own shyt.

And whoever is playing Namor should be prepared to take a major L to BP by movie's end, if he's in BP2. If Rock is ok with that, then cool :hubie:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The Rock as Namor :jbhmm:

Keanu should def be Adam Warlock

I hope Ruffalo will return as Hulk if they bring in She-Hulk

I really hope Daredevil, Luke Cage and Iron Fist make it to the movies...I need that Daredevil and Spidey flick

Hell...... I would’ve loved to see a Cap vs Punisher situation going on or what would be dope is if Punisher joins the future seasons of Sam and Bucky on some shyt where Punisher is hunting Winter Soldier down

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I just know that the BP cast is A1 chemistry and they got each other's back, so that's why I dont want outside politics or even outside characters trying to use em as a launching pad to further some other agenda.

i.e. M'Baku, Okoye, Nakia, etc shouldn't be losing screen time to boost characters that are only appearing to mooch off the franchise/pringboard their own shyt.

And whoever is playing Namor should be prepared to take a major L to BP by movie's end, if he's in BP2. If Rock is ok with that, then cool :hubie:

Yeah, I to want the villain in BP 2 to take a major L. I didn't like how BP defeated Killmonger in BP. They should have foreshadowed the knife flip earlier in the movie, it seems like a made up reason the good guy had to win.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yeah, I to want the villain in BP 2 to take a major L. I didn't like how BP defeated Killmonger in BP. They should have foreshadowed the knife flip earlier in the movie, it seems like a made up reason the good guy had to win.

They did a poor job of making T'Challa look formidable when taking on people on an even playing field, which was one of the very few but still disappointing things about the film for me. (1) He needed an anime trope to beat M'Baku (power of friendship/family ass nygga), (2) didn't emphasize what should've been a pivotal point when he had Killmonger "beat" but hesitated (told him to yield, but Erik rolled away)... so it looked like Erik just whooped his ass in a fair one and threw him off a cliff, and then (3) as you said in the final fight (that was too cgi heavy to really follow well) it just seemed like an abrupt end.

Consider this: if T'Challa had pulled that abrupt move during his first ceremonial fight with Erik but hesitated to stab him (cue the "yield" moment) then there would've been more weight to him doing it again in the final fight scene but actually stabbing Erik this time; i.e. showing that the maneuver wasn't luck or happenstance and T'Challa was always the more skilled combatant when his mind is right. Perfect payoff imo.

So in the sequel, I want more thought and tact for how T'Challa fights.. and no more trying to elevate his opponents at T'Challa's expense. Have someone else do the wwe job to elevate the villain, so that then T'Challa gets elevated when the villain (rightfully) jobs to him.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They did a poor job of making T'Challa look formidable when taking on people on an even playing field, which was one of the very few but still disappointing things about the film for me. (1) He needed an anime trope to beat M'Baku (power of friendship/family ass nygga), (2) didn't emphasize what should've been a pivotal point when he had Killmonger "beat" but hesitated (told him to yield, but Erik rolled away)... so it looked like Erik just whooped his ass in a fair one and threw him off a cliff, and then (3) as you said in the final fight (that was too cgi heavy to really follow well) it just seemed like an abrupt end.

Consider this: if T'Challa had pulled that abrupt move during his first ceremonial fight with Erik but hesitated to stab him (cue the "yield" moment) then there would've been more weight to him doing it again in the final fight scene but actually stabbing Erik this time; i.e. showing that the maneuver wasn't luck or happenstance and T'Challa was always the more skilled combatant when his mind is right. Perfect payoff imo.

So in the sequel, I want more thought and tact for how T'Challa fights.. and no more trying to elevate his opponents at T'Challa's expense. Have someone else do the wwe job to elevate the villain, so that then T'Challa gets elevated when the villain (rightfully) jobs to him.
Exactly, you even pinpointed the moment they could have foreshadowed it. Missed opportunity.