I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The next phase of the MCU is looking more and more like :trash:

No More Spider man, Cap, Ironman, or Hulk

Thor, Black Widow, and Hawk-eye bout to be gone soon too.

Black Panther & Blade not showing up until the phase after next. No X-men or Fantastic Four until maybe the phase after next too.

Who am i supposed to look forward too for the next 2 years. WandaVision? :scusthov:
  • The Black Widow movie is bringing in the other Black Widow Yelena Belova.
  • Shang-Chi not moving the needle for you? The real Mandarin?
  • WandaVision going to set up a Civil War type movie in Dr. Strange the Multiverse of Madness (doing a version of House of M where I'm sure they will show alternate version of a lot of different characters we already know), might also introduce mutants.
  • Female Thor? lol
I like that they are not giving us the same old same old and are willing to introduce new characters. Takes a lot of balls IMO.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
  • The Black Widow movie is bringing in the other Black Widow Yelena Belova.
  • Shang-Chi not moving the needle for you? The real Mandarin?
  • WandaVision going to set up a Civil War type movie in Dr. Strange the Multiverse of Madness (doing a version of House of M where I'm sure they will show alternate version of a lot of different characters we already know), might also introduce mutants.
  • Female Thor? lol
:scust:
nah

Shang Chi is a wait an see approach. If it's MCU Bruce Lee/Daredevil type action then :blessed:

If it's Dr Strange type martial arts and mysticism then :russell:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
1da5u17g6oh31.png