I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Barring a major bump/re-release, Captain Marvel will gross more money than Far From Home/any of the MCU Spidey flicks :ehh:

We can juelz it by saying she got that pre-End Game boost, which is fair, but let's not act like every promo for Far From Home didn't involve some big ass mural of @Ironman and Peter telling the fat man "I-I really miss him :mjcry:", and Feige saying this movie is the epilogue to End Game/Infinity Saga. lol

Which led to a +200 milly increase in Spidey's international box office numbers (compared to Homecoming)... which is why SM made it to 1 billy for the first time ever.

Carol, mediocre movie n all, is in a pretty good situation.. especially if there's a big jump in quality/storytelling in the sequel.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
If Spiderman isnt part of the MCU I'm not supporting it. :mjpls:

Marvel took Spiderman and made him bigger than Sony ever did.

I knew Sony would do this. That's why they should've just dusted him for good. fukk Sony and fukk Spiderman if he ain't in the MCU.

#marvelset and casual MCU fans blessed Sony with a billion dollar flick and now they wanna act like they can do it alone. OK. :pacspit:

Lmaoooooo this p*ssy is HURT !!!

It’s okay to cry brehh

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Feige gonna retcon this in Dr Strange 2.....Marvel is taking no losses
tenor.gif

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My man Strange waiting in the cut to be the face of the MCU moving forward >>>>>

The advantage of comic book movie universe is that u got characters that can retcon the whole shyt. Strange takes us to another multiverse where there is no spidey or wanda has a heavy menstrual cycle and creates mutants and he becomes an after thought or a hero “killed” in the miracle event

:russ:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
The advantage of comic book movie universe is that u got characters that can retcon the whole shyt. Strange takes us to another multiverse where there is no spidey or wanda has a heavy menstrual cycle and creates mutants and he becomes an after thought or a hero “killed” in the miracle event

lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

Daps
I’m be honest..... either way. I don’t give a fukk.:lolbron:

That’s why I find it hilarious in that other thread that the 2 DC stans and some of them Clark Kent niccas are over there popping all that shyt, throwing jabs and doing the same shyt they complain about/claim only Marvel niccas do bringing nothing to the discussion other than faux anger.

And the main “side fake annoyed posters” that used to always complain or say they have a problem with that kind of posting are mysteriously quiet or have no problem with it as long as it’s attacks on Marvel.

The only person or people I feel bad for in this scenario is Tom Holland, cuz you can just tell he “REALLY” enjoyed being a part of this universe and having the opportunity to have access to work with so many other great or cool people.

Cap3, A3 and A4 were probably big highlights for him then the press run too

Young dude has been in 5 blockbuster movies in the past 3 to 4 yrs :wow:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
People worried about Disney buying Sony, I don't think that's gonna be an issue, nor are they gonna pony up how ever many billions they want for Spiderman's rights.

But if Apple or CBS actually buys Sony Pictures as they are rumored to...the rights go back to Marvel anyway, I'd be willing to bet Marvel is banking on that more so than looking to continue to let Sony ride their wave.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The next phase of the MCU is looking more and more like :trash:

No More Spider man, Cap, Ironman, or Hulk

Thor, Black Widow, and Hawk-eye bout to be gone soon too.

Black Panther & Blade not showing up until the phase after next. No X-men or Fantastic Four until maybe the phase after next too.

Who am i supposed to look forward too for the next 2 years. WandaVision? :scusthov: