I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
tumblr_pbks9dGgH81spfcxeo1_540.gif

tumblr_pbks9dGgH81spfcxeo2_540.gif

tumblr_pbks9dGgH81spfcxeo3_540.gif

tumblr_pdss9yaFOJ1razvmh_540.jpg

:ohhh:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Dope ass suit...but I keep getting the feeling that they stealing more shyt from my boy Miles :stopitslime:.

When he eventually debut, that man won't have nothing :francis:
They definitely are. The fingertips on the new suit are red like Miles' suit. So yeah, if they end up putting Miles in the MCU, Miles will have nothing unique to himself other than being black. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they end up giving MCU Peter Parker venom blast or camouflage powers.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I also think Marvel wanted to go in the different direction with the GOTG characters anyway. Especially after the events of Infinity War.

Which is why they were cool with letting James Gunn walk.

I also think, going forward, The Avengers wont be the centerpiece of the MCU anymore. The pretty much carried it through the first few phases, even leading up to Infinity War.

But if you really think about it, after civil war, it was a wrap.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I also think Marvel wanted to go in the different direction with the GOTG characters anyway. Especially after the events of Infinity War.

Which is why they were cool with letting James Gunn walk.

I also think, going forward, The Avengers wont be the centerpiece of the MCU anymore. The pretty much carried it through the first few phases, even leading up to Infinity War.

But if you really think about it, after civil war, it was a wrap.

Right, it'll be wrong to try to recreate the avengers anyway, marvel is smart enough not to do that unlike DC.

I think with the Eternals, marvel can pretty much introduce every missing piece they have : Xmen, the FF, Namor and Atlantis, shyt they can even fukk with Annilus and the negative zone since they all tie in to each other.