I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Not for nothing...... it’s crazy how cool calm and collected things have been in the RR since
got on his Thanos shyt and made the snap:wow:

No real tension here, no real beefs or Stan wars. Things actually been peaceful and chill:diamondrejoice:

can co-sign that too.

Just feels good to see how the so called Marvel Stans been vindicated and it’s proven myself , @wire28 @BXKingPin82 @Norrin Radd @jayshiggs @YakSpiller @Ethnic Vagina Finder and MANY MORE were NEVER the problems in these threads.

Not the ones that caused the issues
Not as “annoying” as many used to lie about.

NOTHING.:emshhhh:

So soooooooooooo many folks need to hold an L cause for YEARS we been trynna tell y’all.:CageUmad:

That’s all I’mma say on the matter..... but vindication feels GREAT!!:cottonmouthking:

Martha

:wow:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not for nothing...... it’s crazy how cool calm and collected things have been in the RR since

No real tension here, no real beefs or Stan wars. Things actually been peaceful and chill:diamondrejoice:

can co-sign that too.

Just feels good to see how the so called Marvel Stans been vindicated and it’s proven myself , @wire28 @BXKingPin82 @Norrin Radd @jayshiggs @YakSpiller @Ethnic Vagina Finder and MANY MORE were NEVER the problems in these threads.

So soooooooooooo many folks need to hold an L cause for YEARS we been trynna tell y’all.:CageUmad:

That’s all I’mma say on the matter..... but vindication feels GREAT!!:cottonmouthking:

Martha
"After years of false accusations one heroic event vindicates a misunderstood group."
Sounds like the synopsis of a dope limited series comic or origin story comicbook movie. :lolbron:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

can co-sign that too.

Martha
I just wanted to talk about the movies.
I never wanted no beef.
:mjcry:

Dont be mad at me posting smilies with funny lil MARVEL hats.
:marvelbill:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Titans Marvel Studios MCU timeline via Screenrant

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Titans Marvels Studios MCU timeline via Screenrant

Surprised they aint already update that with Capt Marvel's and Antman 2's movies

Martha

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Damn:wow:

Every current trending Trending thread in here is a Disney related thing.

Man no wonder haters hate the mouse sooooo much!!!:heh:

Everything he touches is a HOT TOPIC and GOLDEN:banderas:

Martha

Not only that.. Marvel has gone dark since July.

There has been no excitement or anticipation for other comic book flix. If Marvel were to stop making movies tomorrow, the entire genre would go back to being a small niche.

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i know its all about the moneys and all that with Hollyweird (with anything really) but i was telling one of my teenage nephews whos on his comic shyt last night, that i hope they just keep expanding you know?
i would hate to see them keep rebboting Captain America or Iron Man and shyt.
they made it pop with Guardians so it would be cool if they were to keep that same energy with something like "All-New Avengers" "Champions" etc etc.
just my thoughts.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Speaking of Avengers. Was just at Walmart and saw that Thanos vs Averager pre snap box set:ohhh:

shyt had him, Cap, IM, Thor, BP and like 2 more other characters!

Sorry I missed them but when I saw that box set with in the back Thanos about to do the snap I was just like :wow: walking by.

This would’ve been equivalent to us 80s babies in our hayday Mattel dropping a box set of Shredder with all 4 turtles, Casey Jones, and Splinter.....:whew:

With the weapons too:ahh:

Martha

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Speaking of Avengers. Was just at Walmart and saw that Thanos vs Averager pre snap box set:ohhh:

shyt had him, Cap, IM, Thor, BP and like 2 more other characters!

Sorry I missed them but when I saw that box set with in the back Thanos about to do the snap I was just like :wow: walking by.

This would’ve been equivalent to us 80s babies in our hayday Mattel dropping a box set of Shredder with all 4 turtles, Casey Jones, and Splinter.....:whew:

With the weapons too:ahh:

Martha
toy game is poppin right now!
i got so much shyt!
and whats cool is my kid is starting to get into that mindset to where he wants them to make displays as opposed to playing with them.
i didnt make him get on that, id much rather him have fun with the shyts. but he builds some LEGOS and now he wants to get glass cases for the shyts like theyre prizes or something.
:deadmanny:

gotta appreciate the dedictation tho.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#marvelset
#marvelgang

Regardless of how Aquaman does dont trip :mjpls:

The remnants of the DCEU fan club will try to reignite a war in which the go slaughtered. No wins at all. They will say they're winning. They will try to hype up the upcoming super hero version of the Tom Hanks movie Big. They will gloat and brag into February.

Just Remember

X-Men is back
Fantastic 4 is back

Marvel has no rivals. It has it's own atmosphere, it's own ecosystem. :hubie: