I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
People keep thinking its a war but Marvel is like Frank Lucas and everyone else is eating scraps. Marvel's formula is like blue magic and all the others studio's putting out bullshyt and calling it :mjpls: BLUE MAGIC.

Marvel vs. Fox and Sony is like this scene from American Gangster

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
People keep thinking its a war but Marvel is like Frank Lucas and everyone else is eating scraps. Marvel's formula is like blue magic and all the others studio's putting out bullshyt and calling it :mjpls: BLUE MAGIC.

Marvel vs. Fox and Sony is like this scene from American Gangster

Sony still in the fight? :skip:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mackie Wants Falcon To Fly In A Black Widow Movie
Fri, May 20th, 2016 at 6:25am PST

Film
Brett White, Assistant Editor

Email Print

Over the past few years, many major players in the Marvel Cinematic Universe have come out in favor of a Black Widow solo film. "Captain America: Civil War" directors Joe and Anthony Russo have expressed interest in directing a solo Black Widow film, and actors Clark Gregg and Robert Downey Jr. think it's about time for the spy to go solo. Johansson's brought up the idea of a solo film before, and Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige recently said that Marvel is committed to making it happen. Now you can add one more name to the pro-"Black Widow" list: Anthony Mackie.

The actor, whose Falcon has appeared in three films alongside Black Widow, expressed his support in an interview with HitFix. “If they made a Black Widow movie, it would be more of a spy espionage-type movie, which would be great, to see a female James Bond or something like that.”

Mackie added that he's also up for helping out in any way possible as Falcon. “Well, I think Black Widow needs a little bit of aerial support!” said Mackie. “I would love, in any capacity, to be a part of that. I’ve always been a huge fan of Scarlett’s, and I’ve always, since I met her, just really admired her as a person. So in whatever capacity I would be used -- Falcon would fly for Black Widow.”

You can currently see Black Widow and Falcon on opposing sides in Marvel's "Captain America:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Mackie Wants Falcon To Fly In A Black Widow Movie
Fri, May 20th, 2016 at 6:25am PST

Film
Brett White, Assistant Editor

Email Print

Over the past few years, many major players in the Marvel Cinematic Universe have come out in favor of a Black Widow solo film. "Captain America: Civil War" directors Joe and Anthony Russo have expressed interest in directing a solo Black Widow film, and actors Clark Gregg and Robert Downey Jr. think it's about time for the spy to go solo. Johansson's brought up the idea of a solo film before, and Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige recently said that Marvel is committed to making it happen. Now you can add one more name to the pro-"Black Widow" list: Anthony Mackie.

The actor, whose Falcon has appeared in three films alongside Black Widow, expressed his support in an interview with HitFix. “If they made a Black Widow movie, it would be more of a spy espionage-type movie, which would be great, to see a female James Bond or something like that.”

Mackie added that he's also up for helping out in any way possible as Falcon. “Well, I think Black Widow needs a little bit of aerial support!” said Mackie. “I would love, in any capacity, to be a part of that. I’ve always been a huge fan of Scarlett’s, and I’ve always, since I met her, just really admired her as a person. So in whatever capacity I would be used -- Falcon would fly for Black Widow.”

You can currently see Black Widow and Falcon on opposing sides in Marvel's "Captain America:

It would've been more cohesive to the MCU if she would've gotten her solo movie prior to the First Avengers. At the same token it may not have been well received.

Marvel has taken characters so obscure that they quietly put them in movies and blew them up to the point fans would cosign a solo flick well after the fact :wow:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Civil War concept art

Zemo.jpg

Cap1.jpg

Cap2.jpg

Cap3.jpg

Crossbones2.jpg

WS.jpg

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
captain-america-civil-war-poster-iron-man.jpg

Didn't give Falcon a costume until Mackie insisted.

The Russos reported there's only roughly 12 minutes of deleted scenes, including:

A brief fight between Captain America and Black Widow that ends with Captain America neutralizing her long enough to escape. Reportedly cut for time.

A brief conversation between Black Widow and Black Panther at the Berlin operations center after Bucky's capture. Reportedly cut for being repetitive.

And an extended version of the airport battle, including

Longer Captain America VS. Black Panther, with Black Panther tearing Captain America's shield away.

War Machine grabbing the shield as it is rolling away, only to be intercepted by Bucky, who retrieves it and throws it at War Machine's chest, knocking him back. Falcon then swoops in, grabs the shield and returns it to Captain America.

Black Widow climbing a tipped bus and watching explosions envelop the airport, realizing that the battle is escalating out of control.

More humorous comments by Spider-Man and Ant-Man.

Scrapped ideas from the pre-production stages.

Early drafts were centered in Captain America and Falcon searching for the Winter Soldier. Kevin Feige was reluctant to adapt the "Civil War" storyline until BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE was greenlit.

Pepper Potts appearing. Scrapped because Gwyneth Paltrow's contract had expired and had to be renegotiated.

Nick Fury appearing. Scrapped because he's like a father to the Avengers and would bring unwanted stability to the conflict.

Bruce Banner appearing in an after-credits scene revealing where he ended up after AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON. Scrapped because it's step on the toes of THOR: RAGNAROK.

Spider-Man in a larger role. When negotiations with Sony initially fell through, he was replaced by Black Panther, who would originally only appear as Prince T'Challa, supporting the Accords at behest of Wakanda. Marvel Studios and Sony Pictures later reached a deal and Spider-Man was reinserted in the narrative, although Black Panther's expanded role was maintained.

Extended sequence of Ant-Man's life in San Francisco that was written before ANT-MAN was released and cut when it didn't fit with what the movie had established. At one point, Ant-Man was even included on Iron Man's team before the writers learned of the character's feud with Tony Stark.

The Wasp being included on Captain America's team. Scrapped as it was preferable she was introduced and developed in ANT-MAN & THE WASP.

Captain America with scalemail armor.

Bucky with short hair.

Zemo with his trademark purple mask and sword.

17 variations of the Spider-Man uniform, including a version of the black suit.

Spider-Man having organic webshooters.

Didn't give Falcon a costume until Mackie insisted, and even then it's barely a costume