I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
just take your receipt and get outta here :camby:

thats why i cant respect the marvel haters. they constantly complaining about villains and this nikka came to Thors crib and killed his momma and had the earth on the brink of destruction

and they roll out that same tired ass excuse of "i didnt feel the danger" or some other bullshyt :mjlol:

Yea, I NEVER agree with that but I just let niccas cook

Niccas love to add some critiques to the "Power 13" movies.... that have never been applied to any movie pre MCU or after.

Nicca try to be on some 90's Vince McMahon shyt and change the rules mid match to give the MCU some kind of disadvantage :russ:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
just take your receipt and get outta here :camby:
What receipt? What don't you idiots understand? I LIKE MARVEL! Yes I like DC more but that still doesn't stop me from getting hyped off Marvel movies and being in there day one :stopitslime:

The Stan wars are funny in their own self contained threads but when they start spilling into every thread it get fukking annoying. I'm really not tryna be that person that puts hella people on ignore but these stan wars might make me :snoop:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
What receipt? What don't you idiots understand? I LIKE MARVEL! Yes I like DC more but that still doesn't stop me from getting hyped off Marvel movies and being in there day one :stopitslime:

The Stan wars are funny in their own self contained threads but when they start spilling into every thread it get fukking annoying. I'm really not tryna be that person that puts hella people on ignore but these stan wars might make me :snoop:

@wire28

I'm gonna vouch for the breh @Arishok

He cool peoples and not any time was any of the most vulgar ether meant or directed at him.:lolbron:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

but there hasnt been any warring in this thread :jbhmm:

and were you really shocked to find positive critiques of marvel in "The Official Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread"? :jbhmm:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
i'll chill, just gotta let these brehettes know not to come sideways, this is our homefield in here :birdman:

Na its cool.... you know who we REALLY looking for!:lolbron:

Buddy been quiet since Day 5 and $500 Mill.:mjlol:

Squad already know its ON SIGHT the moment he pops off!:sas2:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
but there hasnt been any warring in this thread :jbhmm:

and were you really shocked to find positive critiques of marvel in "The Official Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread"? :jbhmm:
What are you talking about :heh: It has nothing to do with the positive critiques but with the constant mention of DC fans and shyt like that, obviously I'm not the only one who's mentioned it in here.

In @Bryan Danielson thread or the many @Yo Yo Ma threads it's hilarious, in threads about the MCU or Civil War it's :dahell: and I'm talking about both sides. In here I just want to get hype of Marvel movies and in the DC films threads, I want to get hype off those. If folks wanna make "DC sucks and Marvel winning" threads, I'll be in there all :skip:, :mjlol:, and :mjcry:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
What are you talking about :heh: It has nothing to do with the positive critiques but with the constant mention of DC fans and shyt like that, obviously I'm not the only one who's mentioned it in here.

In @Bryan Danielson thread or the many @Yo Yo Ma threads it's hilarious, in threads about the MCU or Civil War it's :dahell: and I'm talking about both sides. In here I just want to get hype of Marvel movies and in the DC films threads, I want to get hype off those. If folks wanna make "DC sucks and Marvel winning" threads, I'll be in there all :skip:, :mjlol:, and :mjcry:
actually you may literally be the only one to mention it in here. half of this thread is @loyola llothta posting information. there has literally been no stan warring of any sorts in here so your post complaining about stanning would have pretty much been right...if this was any other thread. but imma chill now cause this has been the only time this thread has been taken off course

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
actually you may literally be the only one to mention it in here. half of this thread is @loyola llothta posting information. there has literally been no stan warring of any sorts in here so your post complaining about stanning would have pretty much been right...if this was any other thread. but imma chill now cause this has been the only time this thread has been taken off course

No no no..... I take fault for it.... I think I started it or made some mentions

@Arishok You good, I'll take this

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
If they do Moon Knight, Blade and Ghost Rider, I'm guessing they'll all be based in NY too?

I like the thought of Ghost Rider in Vegas/ the desert - with the whole 'Sin City' motif. Blade in Cali with all the sunshine could be interesting. Moon Knight, I think comes from Chicago :leon:

Then have them meet up in 'The City Of Angels' for the joint season. :ohhh:

Just because on the Netflix front - we'd be looking at 8 heroes running around in NY during the Accords.:ehh:

Although I guess there's traditionally mad heroes in Marvel NYC :patrice:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
If they do Moon Knight, Blade and Ghost Rider, I'm guessing they'll all be based in NY too?

I like the thought of Ghost Rider in Vegas/ the desert - with the whole 'Sin City' motif. Blade in Cali with all the sunshine could be interesting. Moon Knight, I think comes from Chicago :leon:

Then have them meet up in 'The City Of Angels' for the joint season. :ohhh:

Just because on the Netflix front - we'd be looking at 8 heroes running around in NY during the Accords.:ehh:

Although I guess there's traditionally mad heroes in Marvel NYC :patrice:
I was recently watching a video on Moon Knight; heard his origins and persona and went :ohlawd:

This crazy ass dude fighting a gang of folks in his underwear had me :deadmanny:

Also @Bryan Danielson
tumblr_inline_nlskhp3JJK1rijxnz.gif