"I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock.”

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @88m3 @The Fukin Prophecy @Frump @ExodusNirvana Is this guy not every Italian american from Queens, Staten Island or Brooklyn? There's 1000 like him in Bensonhurst/Bay Ridge Right not. Or Maspeth/Middle Village.
I get more of the south shore of Long Island or staten island vibe from this guy personally. I'm half expecting to hear him start shouting "come at me bro" next. People on the south shore are "jersey shore" cast levels of obnoxious.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
@GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @88m3 @The Fukin Prophecy @Frump @ExodusNirvana Is this guy not every Italian american from Queens, Staten Island or Brooklyn? There's 1000 like him in Bensonhurst/Bay Ridge Right not. Or Maspeth/Middle Village.
But he made it to the White House. He is living his best life like Cam in the early 00s

Various_Artists_Diplomats_Volume_2-front-large.jpg

Hes gonna go on CNN like "Do me a favor... go tell Disney all your fukking Ducktales :pacspit:"

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get more of the south shore of Long Island or staten island vibe from this guy personally. I'm half expecting to hear him start shouting "come at me bro" next. People on the south shore are "jersey shore" cast levels of obnoxious.
Lol I should have tagged you. but yes. Very vinny from Jersey Shore this guy. How do you feel having every stereotype from your high in the white house :laff:
But he made it to the White House. He is living his best life like Cam in the early 00s

Various_Artists_Diplomats_Volume_2-front-large.jpg

Hes gonna go on CNN like "Do me a favor... go tell Disney all your fukking Ducktales :pacspit:"
I'm also at the point where he tells people he runs the damn block from the Van Wyck to Far Rock :russ:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny thing is he was in the same Harvard law program as Obama...

Another shining example of daddy's money and white privilege getting you into a school you lack the intelligence to get into...

On his wiki page it says his father was a construction worker. Doubt that's paying for Harvard. Unless it was mob money

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Mooch is the archetype white dude of all those places you mentioned.

If you gathered up 100 white dudes (and even hispanic dudes because there are those out there who forget that they're not white) from any of those places you listed, chances are they would all look and act just like Mooch and probably vote Rethuglican.