"I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock.”

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Mooch sounds like a scumbag guido from Staten Island. Now the world gets to see the shyt people in NY have to deal with.

Like this shyt is jokes and all but this shyt is downright embarrassing. Under no circumstances would Obama have been able to even think of doing shyt that we have witnessed over the past 8 months. There woulda legit been a coup at the White House. Instead we stand around while this fukking circus continues. It's funny and disgusting at the same time. Like this country no longer even has the illusion of morality.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On his wiki page it says his father was a construction worker. Doubt that's paying for Harvard. Unless it was mob money

Italian union construction = mob money
"Business" money for sure. He was probably the smart son too :lolbron:
Mooch is the archetype white dude of all those places you mentioned.

If you gathered up 100 white dudes (and even hispanic dudes because there are those out there who forget that they're not white) from any of those places you listed, chances are they would all look and act just like Mooch and probably vote Rethuglican.
Oh yeah all the cops, firefighters, sanitation, subway ops even, they're loving this. "he's just like us" SMH. The goodfellas still live outside of lower manhattan.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
"Eyyyyyyyyyy" -
full

:mjpls:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mooch sounds like a scumbag guido from Staten Island. Now the world gets to see the shyt people in NY have to deal with.

Like this shyt is jokes and all but this shyt is downright embarrassing. Under no circumstances would Obama have been able to even think of doing shyt that we have witnessed over the past 8 months. There woulda legit been a coup at the White House. Instead we stand around while this fukking circus continues. It's funny and disgusting at the same time. Like this country no longer even has the illusion of morality.
Bruh come on now, that NY Pizza is amazing it's not all bad