"I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock.”

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
He cryptically suggested that he had more information about White House aides. “O.K., the Mooch showed up a week ago,” he said. “This is going to get cleaned up very shortly, O.K.? Because I nailed these guys. I’ve got digital fingerprints on everything they’ve done through the F.B.I. and the fukking Department of Justice.”
Which if I read correctly is a crime if he did do that. This administration is full of idiots who have not one fukkin iota of a clue of what the fukk they're doing

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This dude is a fukking moron. Thinks someone "leaked" his financial info went it was public info based on his old job. And, not being clued in enough to know reporters don't give up their sources?

Perfect Trump frontman. All flash, no brains or knowledge. Just think you can run the same bullshytter boardroom game that works on other bullshytter, born-from-privilege CEOs

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This dude is a fukking moron. Thinks someone "leaked" his financial info went it was public info based on his old job. And, not being clued in enough to know reporters don't give up their sources?

Perfect Trump frontman. All flash, no brains or knowledge. Just think you can run the same bullshytter boardroom game that works on other bullshytter, born-from-privilege CEOs
Funny thing is he was in the same Harvard law program as Obama...

Another shining example of daddy's money and white privilege getting you into a school you lack the intelligence to get into...