"I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock.”

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Mooch sounds like a scumbag guido from Staten Island. Now the world gets to see the shyt people in NY have to deal with.

Like this shyt is jokes and all but this shyt is downright embarrassing. Under no circumstances would Obama have been able to even think of doing shyt that we have witnessed over the past 8 months. There woulda legit been a coup at the White House. Instead we stand around while this fukking circus continues. It's funny and disgusting at the same time. Like this country no longer even has the illusion of morality.
It's plain as fukking day too

Remember the headlines because he put his feet up in the Oval Office ??!! That was a almost 2 week long scandal. But now the communications director saying a senior staffer is sucking his own dikk and he's going to kill people is 24-48 hour story before new fukkery

The trans shyt got 1.5 news cycles

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Lawrence and the North End of Boston smh. Those guys are rough as all hell too. And I'm sure everyone in Philly and Baltimore though their cousin was on the tv when scarmucci started talking.

Not many Italians left in Lawrence. All Peurto Rican and Dominicans now. The Italians moved over to methuen and the andovers. North end you're on point for sure.

The Italian mobsters up here are moving Dominican heroin now. Some guido I knew from high school just got popped with a kilo and 750k cash.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not many Italians left in Lawrence. All Peurto Rican and Dominicans now. The Italians moved over to methuen and the andovers. North end you're on point for sure.
I guess their spreading north towards NH like everyone else lol. I can't believe the North End has held it's own, even Dorchester is getting gentrified now.
Maybe in the fall. I think the legal implications are keeping him away honestly.
me too. I think Manafort was probably afraid of whats happening now which is why he wanted Pence.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's plain as fukking day too

Remember the headlines because he put his feet up in the Oval Office ??!! That was a almost 2 week long scandal. But now the communications director saying a senior staffer is sucking his own dikk and he's going to kill people is 24-48 hour story before new fukkery

The trans shyt got 1.5 news cycles

Not a good sign for them. They're eventually going to get burnt out.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Also lol at having your narcissism thrown into the public spotlight in the most vulgar and widespread way imaginable

:mjlol:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I get more of the south shore of Long Island or staten island vibe from this guy personally. I'm half expecting to hear him start shouting "come at me bro" next. People on the south shore are "jersey shore" cast levels of obnoxious.

He initially supported Scott Walker, and then Jeb Bush.

In 2015 he told Fox Business that Mr Trump, as a candidate, was “another hack politician.”

He further dismissed Mr Trump as someone who would become president of “the Queens County Bully Association" - a reference to his New York City roots.

“You are an inherited-money dude from Queens County — bring it,” said Mr Scaramucci.

But by the time he reached the White House podium, he changed his tune.

He said the president reminds him of those remarks on a daily basis.

"One of the biggest mistakes I made," he said, laughing.

"He brings it up every time. I personally apologise, for the 50th time, for saying it."

Who is Anthony Scaramucci, the new White House communications director at war with Priebus and Bannon?

cook

Banned
Daps
full