I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock

another thing i don't understand is people say black people were punished with slavery/jim crow/discrimination etc. because God wanted to punish us

why the fukk should we serve this "God" if thats true:hhh:

Do you still respect your parents after you were disciplined as a child for disobeying rules meant to keep you safe? That ass whooping hurts, but you learn from your mistakes so that you don’t get that ass whooped again and gain an appreciation for your parent’s actions ,while painful, teaching you valuable life skills to help you survive. That punishment then goes on to influence your actions ,as an adult, and actually saves your life in bad situations. As much as we are hated by all the other races on Earth, HE has not let our enemies totally destroy us and all you have to do is use google to see that we aren’t here for their lack of trying to get rid of us. HE has kept a remnant of us, just as HE promised he would, as a sign that HE is waiting on us to fulfill our end of the agreement which is to unify against this unjust system under HIS ideals (literally the Ten Commandments).

It’s not YAH’s fault you’re/we’re fukked up, just like it’s not your parents fault you got your ass whooped. We were given instructions, as a people, on how to become unified/indivisible under righteousness just like as a child your parent tried to guide you to safety/success in life. Guess what? We refused to listen and never learned. As a result, we suffer disunity and are weakened enough by it to make us the world’s punching bag because everyone else (not all, but the vast majority people of other ethnicities are wicked though) is unified against us.

The Bible is a tale of socioeconomic issues that mirror our same issues today. Let the spooky Sunday shyt go and realize that until we leave the Babylonian ideals of selfishness/idolatry/envy/covetousness out of our communities’ we’re too weak to protect ourselves and history will continue to repeat itself. This is why they didn’t want us to read and know who we are. Their time is short and they know it which is why our enemies have so much undeserved wrath and inhuman hatred for our people.

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
By making up the lie that the origins of humanity of civilization is in modern day Iraq instead of Africa. The Bible says that the garden of Eden is between the Tigris and Euphrates river which is in IRAQ. That is a bold faced lie

Originally, the Middle East, including Iraq, was recognized as part of the African continent before the recent invention of the term “Middle East” to separate it from us and the continent. It’s even on the same Tectonic plate as Africa, not Asia. It was all populated by Negro people before invasions from the North and even referred to as part of the Kushyte empire. Mesopotamia was founded by the Sag-gi-ga or “Blackheads/Black headed people” who were described as Negro.

The water levels worldwide were much lower than now. With that in mind, look at a map of the “Middle East” in relation to Africa with a fresh eye. Can’t you see that Ethiopia and Yemen are so close they damn near touch and Egypt is nearly touching Israel which was once connected by land before the Suez Canal was constructed in 1859 (Interestingly this change happened just before the abolition of slavery in America, take a guess why)? In other words, these lands were a single landmass at one point and constituted, together, the whole of Africa.

main-qimg-587f2ab6f27dae33194e28ed481f7291

Looks like the same landmass separated by a man made canal to me. Why do you think the agenda goes so hard for Egyptians not being Black? It would confirm that entire area as African and therefore Black inhabited since the beginning.

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock

This was just a story, it didn't happen?? :jbhmm:

It’s an open secret that all four of the towns destroyed by YAH are under the waters of the dead sea. Terraforming over thousands of years and the damming of certain rivers for agricultural needs raised water levels enough to completely cover them. Look at the old maps in the back of a Bible and they’re there clear as day, not to mention, the archaeological evidence present at those areas depicted. Some people just can’t see.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
The word isn't divisive, but the way some of the ones teaching it is, including some of these Israelite camps out here, and the way they bash each other. I'd rather listen to the individual brothers who don't belong to a certain camp. But I have not yet heard anyone out there who teaches and believes these teachings the exact same way I do...maybe one or two. For example, most of these camps believe in the "12 Tribe Chart", something I'm falling more and more away from. Then another camp may or may not believe in the chart, but believe you are who your forefathers are, meaning even if your fathers, fathers, fathers, etc... on up to slavery was a White slave master, who raped or had sex with your great, great, great, etc..., grandmother, then you are Esau/Edon, since the seed is carried by the male. That is true, but you can come back into the Israelite family in the third generation, meaning if your grandfather on your fathers side is a so-called Negro, and your father is a so-called Negro, you are an Israelite. However some say your mother must also be a so-called Negro for that to be true. Anyway, this teaching about the third generation being welcome back in is in the scriptures, but I don't hear any camps teaching that part. Since about 32% of so-called African-Americans had a White great, great, great, grandfather through their fathers lineage as a result of slavery, it would mean they are White, and can't be Israelites, according to some of the teachings done by a lot of these camps. I guess this would mean Alex Haley was White according to them...smh. And the few who do know the scriptures about the third generation being welcome back in, act like they don't want to teach that part, even when you ask them to elaborate. You have to hope somebody else answer. How do we expect to wake up enough Israelites with people teaching with that kind of mindset. These are the main reasons I never even joined a camp. I hope I didn't confuse you. Or perhaps you're familiar with these teachings.
I think I confused some about the third generation being welcomed back into the Israelite family, and I explained some of it wrong. What I meant to say was, if you have a forefather who was White, then his grandchildren would be welcomed back into the Israelite family, if his wife was Israelite, and their children married Israelites (his grandchildren). This would be his third generation. So those 32% of African-Americans today who had a White forefather tracing back from slavery, are way past that third generation, and been welcomed back into the Israelite family three or four generations ago.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
What African tribes didn't practice circumcision?

Read this book, by Julian Baldic k. It's a mandatory book in the curriculum of theology.

"A comparative study of the Afroasiatic traditional religions of northern Africa and Arabia. The author argues that there is a common Afroasiatic language in those regions, so is there a common family of religions. He compares traditions as diverse as those in Yemen and Nigeria."

images

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
The Dravidians of India?
Where in the story is India being described? And why is it Ethiopia has these ancient deliveries? Why is it Africa has the most Afroasiatic and Semitic languages, while India does not at all.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The Dravidians of India?

Shemites are that tribe of Judah, many of who fled into Africa to escape Roman persecution, and many of which were shipped to the islands and America. As far as the Dravidians, I'm not completely sure of their lineage

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Do you still respect your parents after you were disciplined as a child for disobeying rules meant to keep you safe? That ass whooping hurts, but you learn from your mistakes so that you don’t get that ass whooped again and gain an appreciation for your parent’s actions ,while painful, teaching you valuable life skills to help you survive. That punishment then goes on to influence your actions ,as an adult, and actually saves your life in bad situations. As much as we are hated by all the other races on Earth, HE has not let our enemies totally destroy us and all you have to do is use google to see that we aren’t here for their lack of trying to get rid of us. HE has kept a remnant of us, just as HE promised he would, as a sign that HE is waiting on us to fulfill our end of the agreement which is to unify against this unjust system under HIS ideals (literally the Ten Commandments).

It’s not YAH’s fault you’re/we’re fukked up, just like it’s not your parents fault you got your ass whooped. We were given instructions, as a people, on how to become unified/indivisible under righteousness just like as a child your parent tried to guide you to safety/success in life. Guess what? We refused to listen and never learned. As a result, we suffer disunity and are weakened enough by it to make us the world’s punching bag because everyone else (not all, but the vast majority people of other ethnicities are wicked though) is unified against us.

The Bible is a tale of socioeconomic issues that mirror our same issues today. Let the spooky Sunday shyt go and realize that until we leave the Babylonian ideals of selfishness/idolatry/envy/covetousness out of our communities’ we’re too weak to protect ourselves and history will continue to repeat itself. This is why they didn’t want us to read and know who we are. Their time is short and they know it which is why our enemies have so much undeserved wrath and inhuman hatred for our people.

Yep, what people have to understand is that through our disobedience, we are TELLING God, I don't want your protection... I don't want your coverage. That leaves the door wide open for Satan to start pouring out his afflictions. You can't go to a job, not do any work, not listen to your boss, kick over the coffee pot and steal money and expect to get paid and get a promotion. The laws of God essentially boils down to 'do unto others as you would have them do unto you' and 'love God with all your heart, mind and soul' as Jesus told us.... but the people discarded that and became so wicked that God HAD to punish them.

The Bible often speaks of God bringing harsh punishments, but as we see now in this day and age, God is long suffering and VERY patient. People have been completely disregarding His commandments for decades and now we are to a point where satanic rituals can be performed on tv and nobody bats an eye. The only thing that will wake a lot of people up is a smiting, sad to say.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug: it alters your mindset.
:patrice: seen something on here once, individual complaining about cacs stock piling fire arms.

:snoop: even though they're utilizing fear/race-baiting tactics to drive sales. It's a mindset / no can't bust all them sh*ts at one time:mjlol: but nor can a billionaire "hypothetically" spend his entire fortune at once, nor does he want to but the reserve bodes confidence.
And has ripple effects upon your surroundings:blessed:

:whoa: I'm not religious/ however spiritual. It's no different than a basketball game or cricket match, you can feel / sense the tension in the air, the crowd isn't on the field/court but in some instances their energy plays a part.

Knowing where you are from plays an important role in how you plan your future/ how you raise teach your children, if you'll chose spouse who shares your visit views. Allowing you to metiphorically, and realistically stockpile blessings and stable mindset for you and yours.

Local Israelite

Same Damn People
Daps
Reppin
c00nsville
Hell I don't even care, it's just important because it's makes us feel special.
Did you know Latinos, yes white latins are part of the 12 tribes?

THE

MORE

YOU

KNOW!

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell I don't even care, it's just important because it's makes us feel special.
Did you know Latinos, yes white latins are part of the 12 tribes?

THE

MORE

YOU

KNOW!
I heard that 12 tribes chart was false. Majority of the tribes in the Americas, islands, and Africa is my understanding.