I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
Shemites are that tribe of Judah, many of who fled into Africa to escape Roman persecution, and many of which were shipped to the islands and America. As far as the Dravidians, I'm not completely sure of their lineage

I was asking about the other,darker Semites you mentioned in the earlier post. I was asking were you referring to the Dravidians.

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
Where in the story is India being described? And why is it Ethiopia has these ancient deliveries? Why is it Africa has the most Afroasiatic and Semitic languages, while India does not at all.

I was genuinely asking a question of who were the darker Hebrews referred to in an earlier post in this thread. A statement was made and I wanted to know where the poster was headed with that assertion.

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
Shemites are that tribe of Judah, many of who fled into Africa to escape Roman persecution, and many of which were shipped to the islands and America. As far as the Dravidians, I'm not completely sure of their lineage

Right, I’m in agreement. I was asking because a statement was made in an earlier post that I wanted to clarify though.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I was genuinely asking a question of who were the darker Hebrews referred to in an earlier post in this thread. A statement was made and I wanted to know where the poster was headed with that assertion.
Can you quote that post/ poster, so I know what and who you are referring at?

By darker Hebrews you mean this?

"Many assure us that the Jews are descended from those Ethiopians who were driven by fear and hatred to emigrate from their home country when Cepheus was king. There are some who say that a motley collection of landless Assyrians occupied a part of Egypt, and then built cities of their own, inhabiting the lands of the Hebrews and the nearer parts of Syria. Others again find a famous ancestry for the Jews in the Solymi who are mentioned with respect in the epics of Homer: this tribe is supposed to have founded Jerusalem (4) and named it after themselves."
~Cornelius Tacitus (AD 55 - 117), The Histories by Cornelius Tacitus.
Tacitus on the Jews - Livius

kwhfuw8

This is a depiction of three Chaldean soldiers with Hebrew captives, from a Byzantine illuminated manuscript called the Bristol Psalter, circa 11th century

tumblr_myt5d0MuGY1ssmm02o1_1280.png

A screenshot of Joseph being sold into slavery to the Ishamaelites, by his brothers

Bristol_Psalter-86r.jpg

Two Ziphites before Biblical character King Saul, from manuscript

Bristol_Psalter-89r.jpg

A depiction of David getting captured by the Philistines in the town of Gath

http://manuscriptminiatures.com/media/manuscriptminiatures.com/original/1251-3.jpg

A depiction of Biblical character David slaying the Philistine giant Goliath

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did the Hebrews come from the Eithiopians when the Eithiopians come from Ham? Shem is the father of the Hebrews that’s 2 different families. Ham is the father of the Egyptians, Eithiopians, Phut, and Caananites. Shem is the father of the Hebrews.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
How did the Hebrews come from the Eithiopians when the Eithiopians come from Ham? Shem is the father of the Hebrews that’s 2 different families. Ham is the father of the Egyptians, Eithiopians, Phut, and Caananites. Shem is the father of the Hebrews.

What is an Ethiopian? What is a Hebrew?

402px-Kingdoms_of_Israel_and_Judah_map_830.svg.png

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Correct me if I’m wrong but a Hebrew during that time was an ancient person living in the area of Israel. An Ethiopian is an ancient person in that time around Ethiopia.
What is and was Ethiopia during ancient times? What is the difference between Israel and Judah?

The word Hebrew didi exist, correct?

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Correct me if I’m wrong but a Hebrew during that time was an ancient person living in the area of Israel. An Ethiopian is an ancient person in that time around Ethiopia.
Eithiopia is a greek or latin work that means black. The actual name of the region is Kush, after Ham's son Kush. The Kushytes are the ethiopians. Different people group than hebrews.

Hebrews come from Shem's descendant Eber (Eber is where we derive the term hebrew). Furthermore, an israelite is a particular hebrew. Not all hebrews are israelites, but all israelites are hebrews.

All these places retained in some parts the name of the people who first lived there, however people groups change. So there were hebrews living in Ethiopia, egypt and canaan (three sons of ham) for many eras.

To confuse things further history tells us that Shem's descendants and Ham's descendants looked exactly alike, so by later, whiter cultures, they blended in together very easy.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is and was Ethiopia during ancient times? What is the difference between Israel and Judah?

The word Hebrew didi exist, correct?
From my understanding Judah is the son of Jacob. Jacob was given the name after he wrestled with an angel. Some people say the land mass was called Ham some say Akebulan some say Ethiopia. If that’s what you’re referring to.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eithiopia is a greek or latin work that means black. The actual name of the region is Kush, after Ham's son Kush. The Kushytes are the ethiopians. Different people group than hebrews.

Hebrews come from Shem's descendant Eber (Eber is where we derive the term hebrew). Furthermore, an israelite is a particular hebrew. Not all hebrews are israelites, but all israelites are hebrews.

All these places retained in some parts the name of the people who first lived there, however people groups change. So there were hebrews living in Ethiopia, egypt and canaan (three sons of ham) for many eras.

To confuse things further history tells us that Shem's descendants and Ham's descendants looked exactly alike, so by later, whiter cultures, they blended in together very easy.
I agree but what I was saying was Ham is considered the father is the so called Africans and Shem is the father of the israelites

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes so they are different groups, but both black.
Indeed and that’s why they always come out with movies bout the past and make the Egyptians white cuz how can they be superior if we look like the people in the book? And it’s not even about that the Lord want us to be humble. But they wanna be superior.