I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
IT WAS WRITTEN

1. Huns
  2. Herulis
  3. Vandals
  4. Ostrogoths
  5. Anglo-Saxons
  6. Lombards
  7. Franks
  8. Burgundians
  9. Visgoths
  10. Suevi

7 “After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast—terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns.

Allow this beast to grant you your lands brehs :scust:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I thought I answered you by telling you I was just getting into the truth. Why you ego tripping.

You yet have a lot to learn. Tell, did you finish high school?

Scandinavian loanwords in Old and Middle English

The Origin of the English Alphabet (and all its 26 letters)

The English alphabet has a fascinating history, and the development of each letter of the alphabet has its own story. Although English is widely spoken, for the non-English speakers, the English language is one of the most difficult languages to learn. Indeed, there are many consistencies in English because several different languages came into the picture during its years of development. Scholars, missionaries and conquerors shaped the English language into what we know and speak today.

Forebears of alphabetic writing

The early alphabetic writing started about four thousand years ago. According to many scholars, it was in Egypt that alphabetic writing developed between 1800 and 1900 BC. The origin was a Proto-Sinaitic (Proto-Canaanite) form of writing that was not very well known.

About 700 years after, the Phoenicians developed an alphabet based on the earlier foundations. It was widely used in the Mediterranean, including southern Europe, North Africa, the Iberian Peninsula and the Levant. The alphabet was made up of 22 letters, all of the consonants.

In 750 BC, the Greeks added vowels to the Phoenician alphabet and the combination was regarded as the initial true alphabet. This was seized by the Latins (Romans) and combined with some Etruscan characters such as the letter S and F. Around the third century, ancient Latin script removed the letters G, J, V/U, W, Y and Z. When the Roman Empire was ruling parts of the world, they introduced the Roman alphabet derived from the Latin version, although the letters J, U/V and W were still omitted.

Evolution of the English alphabet

When the Roman Empire reached Britain, they brought with them the Latin language. Britain at that time was under the control of the Anglo-Saxons, a Germanic tribe that used Old English as their language. At that time Old English was using Futhorc, an older alphabet. It was also called a runic alphabet.

Old English

The combination of the Latin alphabet and the runic alphabet of Futhorc resulted in the modern English alphabet. Some of the additions from the runic alphabets were ‘thorn’ that had a ‘th’ sound and ‘wynn’ that made a ‘w’ sound. Remember that there was no letter ‘w’ in the Latin alphabet. In the Middle Ages, when the people in Britain ceased to use the old runes, the letter thorn was eventually substituted by ‘th’, and the runic ‘wynn’ became ‘uu’ that later evolved into ‘w.’

Later in the same period, the letters ‘j’ and ‘u’ were added and brought the number of letters to 26. However, the letter combinations like ‘æ,’ ‘œ’ and the symbol ampersand (&) were included in the alphabet.

Middle English

When the Normans invaded Britain in 1066 AD, the lowborn were using Old English. The scholars, clergy and nobility were writing and speaking in Latin or Norman. After two centuries under Norman rule, writing in English became popular again, with some of the Old English letters removed. Geoffrey Chaucer used middle English in the Canterbury Tales’ Wife of Bath.

Modern English

In the 15 century, the printing press was introduced to Great Britain by William Caxton. By this time, the English language was standardized. From being used interchangeably, the letters V and U were separated, with the former becoming a consonant while using U as a vowel.

The Table Alphabeticall, the first dictionary in English, published by Robert Cawdrey in 1604. The letter J was also added to Modern English, during this time as well.

[...]

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Who is the root of Jesse that those verses talk about that will rule the earth with the rod of his mouth? And it confirms, just like Zephaniah, some of the locations where the tribe of Judah has been scattered... Cush is once again mentioned, and the islands of the seas, which point to the slaves that were dropped off in the islands

Ok, but who wrote revelations? In what language was it originally written and why in that language?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
John
I and my Father are one

Isaiah 45 5
I am the LORD, and there is no other; There is no God besides Me. I will gird you, though you have not known Me,

Nobody had faith in a Jesus in the OT, yet in the NT that becomes the requirement. Disobeying the law wont save you but you do you

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
  1. Huns
  2. Herulis
  3. Vandals
  4. Ostrogoths
  5. Anglo-Saxons
  6. Lombards
  7. Franks
  8. Burgundians
  9. Visgoths
  10. Suevi

7 “After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast—terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns.

Allow this beast to grant you your lands brehs :scust:

REMEMBER 2 YEARS AGO WHEN U WERE ADAMANTLY TRYNA ARGUE THE BIBLE TOOK PLACE IN ISRAEL

NOW ITS AMERICA

U ALL THE WAY LOST BRUH

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
REMEMBER 2 YEARS AGO WHEN U WERE ADAMANTLY TRYNA ARGUE THE BIBLE TOOK PLACE IN ISRAEL

I never adamantly argued it took place there. I accepted what I was told at face value when coming into the truth. As I continue on my journey, God reveals more and more truth to me
:blessed:

Your people on the other hand?

1. Huns
  2. Herulis
  3. Vandals
  4. Ostrogoths
  5. Anglo-Saxons
  6. Lombards
  7. Franks
  8. Burgundians
  9. Visgoths
  10. Suevi

Getting blessed by beasts in Daniel 7 who are supposed to be going AGAINST The Most High's people:scust:

Geordi

All Star
Daps
I don't believe it's all made up.
I ain't mad at yall for believing whatever you want as long as its not hurting anybody, I pray too. But is the plan to wait around for the skies to open up and lighting to strike all the cacs and then we live like kings?

Getting back to my original point I think any changes that happen in the world will be because of our hard work and smart brothas and sistas doing real work out there just like always. Focus on policies, jobs, education things like that, the black jew thing seems like more division to me i guess. But if you want to call yourself that, its fine too.

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arabs today are suriving mass bombings, that's quite a big deal too and living in insanely destabalized regions.

I appreciate your response. I will show you the truth.

I do not wish oppression on any race of people. I am simply stating that the Bible makes it very clear who the real Hebrews are as mentioned in Deuteronomy.

You're using the Arabs as an example of triumph over tribulations, but do you understand that they were the original slave traders of God's children? In fact, they still enslave Africans today. They're not exactly a shining example of a race of people afflicted, but I concede that every race has overcome some sort of struggle. Yet, every race has not gone through what we, the true Hebrews, have gone through.

Like what? Any examples?
Also there are bad things about the gene as well.
Africans have a higher chance of getting Sickle Cell Disease, in fact if you have any caucasian in you then you lower the chances of sickle cell.

Scientifically and physically speaking, black genes are stronger than white genes.

Cornell University did a study and concluded the following, "White Americans are both genetically weaker and less diverse than their black compatriots, a Cornell University-led study finds.

Analyzing the genetic makeup of 20 Americans of European ancestry and 15 African-Americans, researchers found that the former showed much less variation among 10,000 tested genes than did the latter, which was expected.

They also found that Europeans had many more possibly harmful mutations than did African Americans.

The full study can be found here:

Proportionally more deleterious genetic variation in European than in African populations | Nature

In terms of the spiritual gifts that are innate to blacks, there are 7 spiritual gifts that can be found in the Book of Isaiah 11:1-2 King James Version:

1. And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:

2. And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord;

In the first verse, the rod is a symbol of mastery, a symbol of our Christ dominion. When we have gained the Christ mastery, it is expressed in our thoughts as order and strength and in our body as life.

In Hebrew, the root meaning of the word Jesse is Jah, Jehovah, or I AM, representing eternal existence (Jah exists). When man realizes the eternal existence of I AM, and is firm and strong in this realization, he is in the Jesse state of mind, and out of this state of mind will come God's idea of man, Christ.

The seven gifts listed in the second verse are innate to the real children of Israel: Wisdom, Understanding, Counsel, Fortitude, Knowledge, Piety, and Fear of the Lord. Because this information is written in our hearts, it's literally embodied in what we do and how we act. We show love, we are love, we think love, we feel love. We are The Christ. That's why we continuously triumph over the wicked people that have tried to bring our people down.

If god is great why would he chose one race over another?

What do you mean if God is great? A statement like that tells me everything that I need to know about you. However, to answer your question, the original people were all one race and color and this is common knowledge that can be found in any elementary school book. Essentially, the original Hebrews migrated, genes began to mutate under different environments resulting in behavioral changes. Basically, man started to believe that he was hindered or in bondage by God because of the laws. Man began to have wicked thoughts and with those thoughts came this feeling of wanting to be separate from God. Thus, man set out to get rid of everything that was associated with God and his original people. Psalm 2:1-3 explains this:

Psalm 2:1-3 King James Version
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

Any race that thinks it is superior will want the other race to be supressed.
Can you imagine a world where say we had equality, then blacks all thought they were the superior race do you think that would not change the world?
Do you think whites would continue to live freely and not be oppressed?
The actual truth is that any belief in supremacy is ridiculous not to mention conter productive as a believer in god's grace.
btw i'm not relgious im agnostic.

You say that but ignore the peculiar nature of the treatment of blacks. You point to moments in history where others were oppressed. However, you still fail to address how any other oppression falls in line with the Biblical outline of what the real Hebrews will experience. There is only one group of people that fits the descriptions.

There is no promised land, there was never such a thing. Nobody is promised anything in life.
You should let go of god, it has corrupted your soul.
How can you be promised land when you are not even promised happiness?

The promised land represents a realization of divine substance. It is the foundation of the substratum of the new body in Christ. Basically, the physical manifestation of love in such a manner that all adverse conditions simply fall to the wayside. That is because the mind fully awakens to all capabilities. In Essence, we become the Christ.

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I never adamantly argued it took place there. I accepted what I was told at face value when coming into the truth. As I continue on my journey, God reveals more and more truth to me
:blessed:

Your people on the other hand?

1. Huns
  2. Herulis
  3. Vandals
  4. Ostrogoths
  5. Anglo-Saxons
  6. Lombards
  7. Franks
  8. Burgundians
  9. Visgoths
  10. Suevi

Getting blessed by beasts in Daniel 7 who are supposed to be going AGAINST The Most High's people:scust:

AT THIS RATE, GOD WILL REVEAL TO YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT A DESCENDANT OF THE ISRAELITES IN ABOUT 50 YEARS GIVE OR TAKE

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Isaiah 45 5
I am the LORD, and there is no other; There is no God besides Me. I will gird you, though you have not known Me,

Nobody had faith in a Jesus in the OT, yet in the NT that becomes the requirement. Disobeying the law wont save you but you do you

To follow the law means to follow all 613 of them and any transgressions of them will have to be covered with a sacrifice.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s just a foolish desire to be the chosen people for a colonizer religion/fairy tale.

A waste of energy because at the end of the day it doesn’t matter. What truly matters is what YOU accomplish as an individual in this life not what your ancestors did. Your ancestors bleed blood sweat and tears to get you here, don’t waste your opportunity to make the most of it

i agree. i believe in God....but men have warped religion into a tangled mess now....thats more harm than good at least on the world scale

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
AT THIS RATE, GOD WILL REVEAL TO YOU

That the beast that gave your people power/land will be losing his power

21 As I watched, this horn was waging war against the holy people and defeating them, 22 until the Ancient of Days came and pronounced judgment in favor of the holy people of the Most High, and the time came when they possessed the kingdom.

:umad:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
You yet have a lot to learn. Tell, did you finish high school?

Scandinavian loanwords in Old and Middle English

The English alphabet has a fascinating history, and the development of each letter of the alphabet has its own story. Although English is widely spoken, for the non-English speakers, the English language is one of the most difficult languages to learn. Indeed, there are many consistencies in English because several different languages came into the picture during its years of development. Scholars, missionaries and conquerors shaped the English language into what we know and speak today.

Forebears of alphabetic writing

The early alphabetic writing started about four thousand years ago. According to many scholars, it was in Egypt that alphabetic writing developed between 1800 and 1900 BC. The origin was a Proto-Sinaitic (Proto-Canaanite) form of writing that was not very well known.

About 700 years after, the Phoenicians developed an alphabet based on the earlier foundations. It was widely used in the Mediterranean, including southern Europe, North Africa, the Iberian Peninsula and the Levant. The alphabet was made up of 22 letters, all of the consonants.

In 750 BC, the Greeks added vowels to the Phoenician alphabet and the combination was regarded as the initial true alphabet. This was seized by the Latins (Romans) and combined with some Etruscan characters such as the letter S and F. Around the third century, ancient Latin script removed the letters G, J, V/U, W, Y and Z. When the Roman Empire was ruling parts of the world, they introduced the Roman alphabet derived from the Latin version, although the letters J, U/V and W were still omitted.

Evolution of the English alphabet

When the Roman Empire reached Britain, they brought with them the Latin language. Britain at that time was under the control of the Anglo-Saxons, a Germanic tribe that used Old English as their language. At that time Old English was using Futhorc, an older alphabet. It was also called a runic alphabet.

Old English

The combination of the Latin alphabet and the runic alphabet of Futhorc resulted in the modern English alphabet. Some of the additions from the runic alphabets were ‘thorn’ that had a ‘th’ sound and ‘wynn’ that made a ‘w’ sound. Remember that there was no letter ‘w’ in the Latin alphabet. In the Middle Ages, when the people in Britain ceased to use the old runes, the letter thorn was eventually substituted by ‘th’, and the runic ‘wynn’ became ‘uu’ that later evolved into ‘w.’

Later in the same period, the letters ‘j’ and ‘u’ were added and brought the number of letters to 26. However, the letter combinations like ‘æ,’ ‘œ’ and the symbol ampersand (&) were included in the alphabet.

Middle English

When the Normans invaded Britain in 1066 AD, the lowborn were using Old English. The scholars, clergy and nobility were writing and speaking in Latin or Norman. After two centuries under Norman rule, writing in English became popular again, with some of the Old English letters removed. Geoffrey Chaucer used middle English in the Canterbury Tales’ Wife of Bath.

Modern English

In the 15 century, the printing press was introduced to Great Britain by William Caxton. By this time, the English language was standardized. From being used interchangeably, the letters V and U were separated, with the former becoming a consonant while using U as a vowel.

The Table Alphabeticall, the first dictionary in English, published by Robert Cawdrey in 1604. The letter J was also added to Modern English, during this time as well.

[...]
sit down troll.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
To follow the law means to follow all 613 of them and any transgressions of them will have to be covered with a sacrifice.

Thats false breh. You're following christian doctrine by saying that. In the law, flour could cover sin as could incense in the same way sacrifice did. Thats one. Two:

Daniel 4:27
Therefore, O king, let my advice be acceptable to you; break off your sins by being righteous, and your iniquities by showing mercy to the poor. Perhaps there may be a lengthening of your prosperity.”

Psalm 50
14 Sacrifice thank offerings to God, fulfill your vows to the Most High, 15 and call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me."
With nowhere to sacrifice its about obedience and when you sin:

Proverbs 24 16
For a righteous man may fall seven times And rise again, But the wicked shall fall by calamity.

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
if anything black people should focus more on non denominational inner spirituality. If you need proof the biblical God doesn’t exist then where was he during 400 years of slavery?

Where was he when colonizers indoctrinated our ancestors to believe in their bullshyt to stay docile?

Exactly where it was prophesied HE’d be, minding his business because we refused HIM and HIS ways/commandments to our own detriment.

Example, a child keeps messing with a hornets’ nest after you’ve told them to quit because they’re going to be stung. Every time you turn your head the kid keeps on fukking with it.Now, you’re starting to get a little frustrated and your patience is wearing thin.

Eventually you tell the kid, “Ok, a hard head makes a soft ass. Don’t bring your bad ass crying to me when you get stung because I told you you would beforehand.”. The kid keeps on and gets stung multiple times after knocking the nest down and comes crying to you.

You tell the kid, “What did I tell you? It hurts huh? Now you deal with the consequences yourself and go put some aloe vera on that shyt and lay down because I don’t want to hear you crying.”. You wait a while and check on the kid to make sure he’s ok, but you don’t let him know you’re keeping an eye on him and let him suffer the consequences alone (keeping your word from the beginning). He suffers pain and doesn’t know you’re looking out for him to be sure he doesn’t have a fatal reaction or a reaction in general, but nevertheless you were there the whole time.

That learning experience readies the kid and changes his approach to life. The kid now understands why he was left to his own devices after his disobedience which was to understand the warning through trial/tribulation since he didn’t just want to accept valuable advice from a source that cares about his safety, without being harmed. You tell him you were looking out the whole time, but he had to be left to learn for himself. He comes out of the situation refined and better prepared.

It’s called tough love Plair! There’s consequences for every move we make, good or bad. You’re welcome....