CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Who are the 4 "brehs" who said no? :patrice:
full
I tried to make it public but i dont see where it is?

Asante

All Star
Daps
no way thats a real person. Look how many posts he has. And consider that the vast majority are him posting tweets that have a political nature to them.

Like who the fukk is THAT interested in politics :aicmon:

SPEAK ON IT!

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is that the one where he was saying he drinks the finest of wines when he's there, after he gets out of a "long and hard" day of work?:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:.

i didn’t see that post :mjlol: but he was legit saying he would be at “packed bars” working on his laptop on Friday nights

shyt is like when undercover cops pretend to be regular ppl and go up to someone like “hey I would like to buy some drugs :skip:

Goofy ass dweeb exposing himself

Asante

All Star
Daps
He's not the only one, just the most obvious, and it's obvious he's multiple people.

There was another poster that spammed the forum everyday with political threads , and then after the election he made a post like "he guys this New Pizza Hut Meat Lovers Pizza is lit!" and then left.

:mjlol: They try to post in casual topics after making 1000 post and threads with a political agenda. I cannot STAND seeing that mf post ANYTHING. His presence is such an insult to our intelligence. Said it once I'll say it again, 'm so glad that this thread is going on, because this mf is damn flagrant. The tenure of hi presence on this forum made me feel like the entire forum was suspect. I'm so glad to see the unanimous conclusion that this mf is a non Black political shill.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
i didn’t see that post :mjlol: but he was legit saying he would be at “packed bars” working on his laptop on Friday nights

shyt is like when undercover cops pretend to be regular ppl and go up to someone like “hey I would like to buy some drugs :skip:

It's definitely the same thread.:mjlol:.

Asante

All Star
Daps
It's clear whomever that is has favor with the owners/operators of this site.

A man that is either lying about being black to sow discord or is incredibly ashamed of his own blackness that he feels the need to lie to complete strangers is not a person to be taken seriously. Any threads he makes should be mocked and bushed.
:salute:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I had the longest laugh at this. I wish I had that thread saved.

Daps
Im not much of a Historian...but i think that is that Napoleon dude and him Being a Musty Arab(Or Indian, who knows) was the go-to most used insult on him.....that and its like 8 people using that screen name on some i am legion shyt

Then i guess he switched up his names and posting style...nikkas still be on his neck tho
that nikka is at least 10+ Indians working for something
I was the person who came up with the more than one person theory after seeing the amount of posts and threads he was putting out in a very short period of time. Submitting multiple threads and different posts in different threads at the same time :dahell:

Last edited:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
that nikka is at least 10+ Indians working for something
I was the person who came up with the more than one person theory after seeing the amount of posts and threads his was putting out in a very short period of time. Submitting multiple threads and different posts in different threads at the same time :dahell:
Yea, he really be posting 20 different tweets from different people in 5 minutes :mindblown: