Votes: 231 95.9%
  • No

Votes: 10 4.1%

• Total voters

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Wow :mjlol:

This dude really Indian, why the fukk would he post this if he was tryna keep his identity a secret :laff:

2qtKdkO.jpg

That's not the pic I remember. The other pic had a different hand writing and the hand was fat, pudgy, and hella hairy af:dead:

He seems to hate any kind of uprisings, protests, civil disobedience. Dude loves the establishment.

Thanks for reminding me why he is disliked in HL. Dukes is nothing but a pro establish, limousine liberal, dikk riding democrat sheep camel.:camby:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
I don't understand why people want to "protect their identity" online to such an extent that they want to hide things like what country they live in, what their ethnic background is, shyt like that. That's his claim right, that he lied about not being black because he wanted to protect his identity.

Protecting your identity is not giving out your name, address, bank account details, really personal stuff like that. Perhaps you might not want to share photos of yourself, your house, your car and your things. I can understand that too. But people who act like they're too scary to post a voice clip on here, post a photo of their hand, be truthful about their country of residence and ethnic background, I just can't understand that at all :mindblown: I mean how can you possibly get hurt by sharing such basic information? When you use the internet, the corporations already get that much dirt on you like straight away, and much more besides.

So Nap either lied about being Indian to cover up being black, or he's now lying about being black to cover up being Indian/something else. He says its the first. Regardless of which is true, why cover anything up at all? What do you think you're fukking Richard Nixon trying to sweep Watergate under the rug or something? Man, please :mjlol:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It's clear whomever that is has favor with the owners/operators of this site.

A man that is either lying about being black to sow discord or is incredibly ashamed of his own blackness that he feels the need to lie to complete strangers is not a person to be taken seriously. Any threads he makes should be mocked and bushed.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
It's clear whomever that is has favor with the owners/operators of this site.

A man that is either lying about being black to sow discord or is incredibly ashamed of his own blackness that he feels the need to lie to complete strangers is not a person to be taken seriously. Any threads he makes should be mocked and bushed.
Cant get bushed when your threads are responsible for 80% of the traffic on this site. Brook probably hits the :wow: every time nap drops his 200'th thread for the week.