• Yes

Votes: 231 95.9%
  • No

Votes: 10 4.1%

• Total voters

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I don't understand why people want to "protect their identity" online to such an extent that they want to hide things like what country they live in, what their ethnic background is, shyt like that. That's his claim right, that he lied about not being black because he wanted to protect his identity.

Protecting your identity is not giving out your name, address, bank account details, really personal stuff like that. Perhaps you might not want to share photos of yourself, your house, your car and your things. I can understand that too. But people who act like they're too scary to post a voice clip on here, post a photo of their hand, be truthful about their country of residence and ethnic background, I just can't understand that at all :mindblown: I mean how can you possibly get hurt by sharing such basic information? When you use the internet, the corporations already get that much dirt on you like straight away, and much more besides.

So Nap either lied about being Indian to cover up being black, or he's now lying about being black to cover up being Indian/something else. He says its the first. Regardless of which is true, why cover anything up at all? What do you think you're fukking Richard Nixon trying to sweep Watergate under the rug or something? Man, please :mjlol:
Especially since in that same post he gave precise information about his life such as living in the Caribbean, having gay family members, and in others his occupation :dead: All that apparently wasn't worth concealing but a non-identifying factor such as race was WAY too out there :mjlol:

Lying ass

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
He said:

1. not black but immediate family is from the islands...and I have a member of the family that people kinda assume is gay, but the culture definitely looks down on it.

:mjlol:
yea that's him. he's probably gay. I know I am not the only one who remembers when he posted a "degree" and it was like a Microsoft word template or something crazy.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I muted that dikk head
I remember the one thread where he gave himself away by saying he would go to “crowded bars” and “work” on his laptop on Friday nights

only a swagless clueless Indian dork would say that bullshyt.

Is that the one where he was saying he drinks the finest of wines when he's there, after he gets out of a "long and hard" day of work?:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:.

Asante

All Star
Daps
I thought id try to figure out how many times nap has said that...

Thats the first two of like 20 pages. I already gave up :laff:

Bra this Mf is SHAMELESS TROLL. This dude genuinely deserves all of WOAT of badges that he has! He is the POSTER CHILD for a fukking Democratic shill. The flagrancy of the agenda that he belongs to is fukking insane.

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
Who are the 4 "brehs" who said no? :patrice:
full