Votes: 10 4.1%

• Total voters

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
i didn’t see that post :mjlol: but he was legit saying he would be at “packed bars” working on his laptop on Friday nights

shyt is like when undercover cops pretend to be regular ppl and go up to someone like “hey I would like to buy some drugs :skip:

Goofy ass dweeb exposing himself

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/you...ng-anything-wrong.703168/page-2#post-33320358

Thread is locked, so I can't quote the posts, but these are two of them.:pachaha:.

You don't know me. Just be content in that. Think about this. You're wondering if I have a job...or friends...or a social life. Thats...kinda ridiculous. Friday night, I was at a local bar with my laptop doing work. Then "hustlemania" insinuates that I was weird for posting on a Friday night. I might have a picture of that night too.

Or you can block me. You have options. None of which include me, or matter to you.

I TOOK A PICTURE OF A WINE BOTTLE FROM THAT NIGHT THAT I ENJOYED.

Its a coffee spot that sells beer/wine.

@Pimpdaddy Do you need my brand of toilet paper too???

On the left you can see my laptop bag.

Good god. The conspiratorial bullshyt that passes as sincere inquiry on here is pathetic!

End this garbage.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Wow :mjlol:

This dude really Indian, why the fukk would he post this if he was tryna keep his identity a secret :laff:

2qtKdkO.jpg
aint no nikkas that hairy...arm wise

golimarrrrrrrrrrrrrr

GiftedTartIchneumonfly-size_restricted.gif

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
All I know is that when you post that much, you got NO time for p*ssy. The moral of this post is post less, log out, get some p*ssy then get some sleep.

Do the math. I'm too lazy to count the days, but let's say it was December 2021 right now. He'll have had the account for nine years.

365x9 = 3,285 days

He's (they) posted 248,377 times. That is more than 75 posts/day without taking a single day off for NINE years. It would be one thing if this was in the Coliseum where you are constantly posting in a game thread, but no, that's not the case. To make it even more absurd, most of his (their) posts have five or more embedded tweets in them with color coding and all of that extra shyt.:why:.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Do the math. I'm too lazy to count the days, but let's say it was December 2021 right now. He'll have had the account for nine years.

365x9 = 3,285 days

He's (they) posted 248,377 times. That is more than 75 posts/day without taking a single day off for NINE years. It would be one thing if this was in the Coliseum where you are constantly posting in a game thread, but no, that's not the case. To make it even more absurd, most of his (their) posts have five or more embedded tweets in them with color coding and all of that extra shyt.:why:.
Yea he must get paid by the tweet because that doesnt even do it justice.. a lot of those posts are spammed with tweets

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
"A coolie from the Caribbean" =\= all Caribbeans are Coolie lol
All Caribbean’s aren’t coolie.. you need to get educated .. I have multiple siblings all Caribbean’s black people hair is 1 to 9 ether .. all different type of textures some naughty to coolie.. my hair is coolie can’t say the same for my sister :/