• No

Votes: 10 4.1%

• Total voters

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Do the math. I'm too lazy to count the days, but let's say it was December 2021 right now. He'll have had the account for nine years.

365x9 = 3,285 days

He's (they) posted 248,377 times. That is more than 75 posts/day without taking a single day off for NINE years. It would be one thing if this was in the Coliseum where you are constantly posting in a game thread, but no, that's not the case. To make it even more absurd, most of his (their) posts have five or more embedded tweets in them with color coding and all of that extra shyt.:why:.
With tweets from folks with 5 followers. Like how are you even finding the stuff?? :mindblown:

Then you have to think, for every tweet that gets posted there have to be 3-4 that are read but not used. The man hours for that account are astronomical.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
full

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
To me, it seems like he's a Coolie from the Caribbean. So like 80% Indian :russ:

Cooli brehs are real common in NYC

they hate when you call em that:mjlol:

everytime a scammer calls my phone...I hit em with that shyt then click off :russ:muthafukkas call back just to talk shyt back :mjlol:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
With tweets from folks with 5 followers. Like how are you even finding the stuff?? :mindblown:

Then you have to think, for every tweet that gets posted there have to be 3-4 that are read but not used. The man hours for that account are astronomical.
Just the amount of work that would go into gathering all that material would amount to a lot of work. Let alone the hundreds of thousands of posts