I'm not from Detroit, Europe or a Homosexual... why should I care about House music?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Same reason that you care about rap, even though you're not from New York or a homosexual. Homosexuals always integrate themselves into black music eventually, just like they did with house, disco and now rap. Hip hop is arguably the gayest music form out there now with negroes wiggling their bodies like women in their dance moves, wearing dresses and a host of other suspect behavior

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Same reason that you care about rap, even though you're not from New York or a homosexual. Homosexuals always integrate themselves into black music eventually, just like they did with house, disco and now rap. Hip hop is arguably the gayest music form out there now with negroes wiggling their bodies like women in their dance moves, wearing dresses and a host of other suspect behavior
:dahell: What Hip Hop videos are you watching.?!?

House Music is literally the soundtrack to brutal anal sex. :dame:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Btw house music is not from Detroit.
Techno is from Detroit.
House is from Chicago.
Nor is it from Europe.
Stop giving these Euros credit for jacking our shyt they don't deserve.
:camby:

Dont you get sick and tired of THEM taking everything and removing our faces from it cause they hate us?

@Busted_Toes

They whitewash EVERYTHING we create...and put themselves as the face of it like they tried to do with Egypt and the Shinx by blasting their noses off.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

OP on some foolishness, Black music is black music. I'm not from DC why should I care about Go-Go. I'm not from Chicago, why should I care about trap? I'm not from NYC why should I care about Jazz. It's just a dumb ass statement.

Also, Folks gotta stop talking about gay folks as if BLACK gay folks aren't still Black. House was SPECIFICALLY created through black/brown gay clubs. Them being gay didn't all of a sudden removement from black culture.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
OP on some foolishness, Black music is black music. I'm not from DC why should I care about Go-Go. I'm not from Chicago, why should I care about trap? I'm not from NYC why should I care about Jazz. It's just a dumb ass statement.

Also, Folks gotta stop talking about gay folks as if BLACK gay folks aren't still Black. House was SPECIFICALLY created through black/brown gay clubs. Them being gay didn't all of a sudden removement from black culture.
This is a common misconception.
House music is an off shoot of disco, the same way trap is an off shoot of hip-hop.
The gays were present because they went where the best music was because they wanted to dance.
Some of the influential DJs were gay. That's it.
The LGBT, specifically the white LGBT, have co-opted dance music and have pushed the false narrative that it's gay music created by gay people, which is bullshyt.
It's just more Columbusing of Black culture. Flat out.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
But it’s clearly not… hip hop and was never said to be hip hop so how is it a disgrace to hip hop? :what: :mjlol:
If the album sold better stans would using it as an example of how he's the greatest rapper to do it. So no it's not hip-hop, but anything he does gets framed into hip-hop greatness despite not being the exception to any hip-hop standards.