I'm not from Detroit, Europe or a Homosexual... why should I care about House music?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I'd like to explore old school house music, just don't know where to start. The only house songs I know are Baby Likes to Ride and I'll House You by the JBs which is a personal fav.

I'm gonna take you to Baltimore to meet the original doo doo brown

And back to Chicago

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That Drake album is a disgrace to HIP HOP. I hope this ain't the future because i'd really be :flabbynsick:

I hope this doesn't become a trend. :mjcry: Game and Lupe coming next week, so i'm thankful for that :wow:

Because my dog @Malcolmxxx_23 said you should care…. :mjtf:

And if you really got a problem with it pull up :sas2:

But I warn you to think twice on that. He rolls with @tuckgod and he’s a known shooter :demonic:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
That old school house music always sounded kinda fruity to me..the ghetto house music is what I liked a lil better plus that’s what was played at parties I went to anyway

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
house music is black music first and foremost just cuz the gays co-opted it doesn't make it bussy-beats.

afro beats is the biggest genre right now or one of them and it incorporates house, reggae, r n' b. and the ladies love it and frankly I do too it's positive, uplifting unlike drill and rap which generally harps on negative and destructive themes meant to keep you vibrating at a lower level, fukk those modern-contrived-requiems they call rap/hiphop these days.