I’m not even Haitian but this fake story and how conservatives and right wing politicians just went all in on the Haitian community got me fukked up.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Where is she "normalizing" dehumanizing black people:gucci:. Nothing wrong with what she said

And yes "getting ours" is the number one priority
How are you getting your by supporting Trump? You always disappear before answering this? You want to be a man and answer it today?

Trump 2024:blessed::blessed::blessed:
The dudes who stay dapping up your posts are free to answer this too. @CoryMack @kingofnyc

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Rhetoric can be dangerous because it breeds and fuels hate, which can further encourage violence; it gives people that reason, y'know justification to act out on their hate and disdain towards certain people.

See, the thing about rhetoric is that it hurts people, and more often than not, innocent people who don't have anything to do with anything, except existing and being who they are (race, ethnicity, etc) wind up getting assaulted, if not killed by those who were fueled by hateful propaganda that gave them the justification for their actions.

Look, regardless of how you feel about it, immigrants or not, these people are still human and lack of American citizenship doesn't take that away.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I got real ones in my life that are all the encouragement I need.

You have no one worth a shyt to piss on you if you were on fire. Watch your tone.
No my friend. You're the one with the family history so shytty you have to come cry to a forum fulla strangers because noone in your real life gives a fukk, not me. Don't try to include me in your deplorable little existence.

And I don't have to watch anything. Not on here or in real life. You're the messageboard tough, not me. Remember how you'd love to get your hands on a "both sider" in real life so you could make them sorry they stepped outside? How's that going? Plenty of 'Blacks for Trump' up in Ohio. How many of those people have you touched up so far? I can tell you - not a fukkin one. Cause you ain't like that when you ain't typing. You're tough on here for the daps you never got at home.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
How are you getting your by supporting Trump? You always disappear before answering this? You want to be a man and answer it today?

The dudes who stay dapping up your posts are free to answer this too. @CoryMack @kingofnyc
I don't support Trump or any other politician. I believe Black people need to do for self, which is a concept so foreign to most of you nikkas it'd be like a mexican trying to speak mandarin chinese to a fukking deaf mute. Too confusing for you to understand, even if you could hear what I was saying.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Rhetoric can be dangerous because it breeds and fuels hate, which can further encourage violence; it gives people that reason, y'know justification to act out on their hate and disdain towards certain people.

See, the thing about rhetoric is that it hurts people, and more often than not, innocent people who don't have anything to do with anything, except existing and being who they are (race, ethnicity, etc) wind up getting assaulted, if not killed by those who were fueled by hateful propaganda that gave them the justification for their actions.

Look, regardless of how you feel about it, immigrants or not, these people are still human and lack of American citizenship doesn't take that away.

Talk to em.

No my friend. You're the one with the family history so shytty you have to come cry to a forum fulla strangers because noone in your real life gives a fukk, not me. Don't try to include me in your deplorable little existence.

And I don't have to watch anything. Not on here or in real life. You're the messageboard tough, not me. Remember how you'd love to get your hands on a "both sider" in real life so you could make them sorry they stepped outside? How's that going? Plenty of 'Blacks for Trump' up in Ohio. How many of those people have you touched up so far? I can tell you - not a fukkin one. Cause you ain't like that when you ain't typing. You're tough on here for the daps you never got at home.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Talk to em.

my friend you're the one who's disgraced himself and his family on here, not me. like i said i was content basically ignoring your lame ass till you stepped out the shadows with your pan african cape on.

we ain't the same my nikka. not by a long shot.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
What they saying about Haitians is the same shyt they say about us American Blacks,, but they know theres the candance owens types and others they can horse collar around to used they black asses for their own benefits

Where’s diamond and silk, stacey dash, etc etc all who was running behind the republicans only to get dumped in the trash

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't support Trump or any other politician. I believe Black people need to do for self, which is a concept so foreign to most of you nikkas it'd be like a mexican trying to speak mandarin chinese to a fukking deaf mute.
I take care of myself, goofy. I work for myself, and I own my own home. But I'm not foolish enough to think that politics in this country doesn't affect my life. Self-sufficiency and political awareness aren't at odds with each other. That is an anti-intellectual position.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I take care of myself, goofy. I work for myself, and I own my own home. But I'm not foolish enough to think that politics in this country doesn't affect my life. Self-sufficiency and political awareness aren't at odds with each other. That is an anti-intellectual position.

He really is a special kind of retarded.
my friend you're the one who's disgraced himself and his family on here, not me. like i said i was content basically ignoring your lame ass till you stepped out the shadows with your pan african cape on.

we ain't the same my nikka. not by a long shot.

:umad:from the back of my truck before I get off work, fukk you and ADOS, dweeb.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
i didn't say politics didn't affect your life, now did i? how are you gonna engage in the political process if you can't even comprehend what you've read? and simple shyt at that?

no need in even attempting to have a discussion with your type.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
He really is a special kind of retarded.

:umad:from the back of my truck before I get off work, fukk you and ADOS, dweeb.
this kinda fakkit shyt doesn't bother me man, and it says everything about your pitiful little life that you think cursing your own existence does.

now go ahead and have that precious last word. i know how important it is to your type.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So during the worst points in your life if youve had any,which party was in office?

Hes right. In the sense that people basically project whats going to happen when someone takes office. But typically they dont change much because corporations prefer stability#StatusQuo

Until of course they can make some money from a war,and theres money to be made overseas:respect:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i didn't say politics didn't affect your life, now did i? how are you gonna engage in the political process if you can't even comprehend what you've read? and simple shyt at that?

no need in even attempting to have a discussion with your type.
The basis of your outlook is rooted in that sentiment. :mjlol:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Normalizing dehumanization of black folks, regardless of nationality, is not going to help you get yours. In fact it will hurt you and yours. Being single minded about one issue and purposely blind to other factors is not smart. Classic lack of seeing the forest for the trees perspective.

You sit here thinking that all this animosity against immigrant blacks will leave you untouched is shortsighted.

The bottom line is the white racists aren't really focused on the fact they are Haitian immigrants as they are on them being black and they know their base sees that more than the nationality.

Its in ALL black folks interests not to tolerate and push back against any form of antiblack hatred.
Where did I do that? Quotes please. :skip:

Dumbass inbred cracker :mjlol: what a waste of life. You’d contribute more to society by offing yourself.
:mjtf: Shut your hoe ass up.

So other black people are a tool to you?

Lame ass hoe, don't even reply to me you're a clown and everyone sees through you.
:comeon: You can shut the fukk up too. Dumb reply.

Reparations for slavery?

I qualify for them and I would love a windfall.

How many people qualify and how much should we all get?

Here's my math. 40 million ADOS.

Multiply that by $1million each.

equals $40trillion

The GDP of the US is like $28trillion

Heres the issue. We need to spend almost every penny of the entire GDP of the most wealth nation of the country FOR TWO STRAIGHT YEARS to settle this.

Which will buy one political party 13% of the votes in the country.

Even if you think it's deserved, there has to be some kind of actual, realistic plan.

Just tell me what you think we should be paid, and how they will find the money.

I say ALL that to say: Republicans DEFINITELY not gonna pay us, so the idea that the Dems need to is simply voter suppression.
Blah, blah, blah. Democrats find the money when they want to.