I’m not even Haitian but this fake story and how conservatives and right wing politicians just went all in on the Haitian community got me fukked up.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
:empathy2: You come from a fukked up background and think we all share that experience. On the contrary, I've been blessed to never have to want for anything, shout out to both of my parents, the village they assembled, and my man.

I want OURS, you damn right. And you treasonous if you don't. :stopitslime:
Normalizing dehumanization of black folks, regardless of nationality, is not going to help you get yours. In fact it will hurt you and yours. Being single minded about one issue and purposely blind to other factors is not smart. Classic lack of seeing the forest for the trees perspective.

You sit here thinking that all this animosity against immigrant blacks will leave you untouched is shortsighted.

The bottom line is the white racists aren't really focused on the fact they are Haitian immigrants as they are on them being black and they know their base sees that more than the nationality.

Its in ALL black folks interests not to tolerate and push back against any form of antiblack hatred.

Daps
Reppin
MD/NY
:empathy2: You come from a fukked up background and think we all share that experience. On the contrary, I've been blessed to never have to want for anything, shout out to both of my parents, the village they assembled, and my man.

Dumbass inbred cracker :mjlol: what a waste of life. You’d contribute more to society by offing yourself.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Normalizing dehumanization of black folks, regardless of nationality, is not going to help you get yours. In fact it will hurt you and yours. Being single minded about one issue and purposely blind to other factors is not smart. Classic lack of seeing the forest for the trees perspective.

You sit here thinking that all this animosity against immigrant blacks will leave you untouched is shortsighted.

The bottom line is the white racists aren't really focused on the fact they are Haitian immigrants as they are on them being black and they know their base sees that more than the nationality.

Its in ALL black folks interests not to tolerate and push back against any form of antiblack hatred.

She really is a gross piece of shyt, and I refuse to never not call her out.

Through her bitterness towards other women with actual careers will never bot be funny

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
It looks like the residents of Springfield were just upset that black people were in their town, and they just made up shyt.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GXIJW7jWsAA1UEk.jpg

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

Reparations for slavery?

I qualify for them and I would love a windfall.

How many people qualify and how much should we all get?

Here's my math. 40 million ADOS.

Multiply that by $1million each.

equals $40trillion

The GDP of the US is like $28trillion

Heres the issue. We need to spend almost every penny of the entire GDP of the most wealth nation of the country FOR TWO STRAIGHT YEARS to settle this.

Which will buy one political party 13% of the votes in the country.

Even if you think it's deserved, there has to be some kind of actual, realistic plan.

Just tell me what you think we should be paid, and how they will find the money.

I say ALL that to say: Republicans DEFINITELY not gonna pay us, so the idea that the Dems need to is simply voter suppression.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Doing nothing will stop white supremacy?

Letting Trump win and cancel elections will stop white supremacy?

Absolutely,if every black person in america stopped working today. Packed our bags and left the country. What do you think would happen to the country? Instead we choose to give our energy to the system and help fund our own oppression economically.

Also weve already broken down reperations. Its not about democrats needing to pay up. Its about do they actually want to pay up? Do they actually want to do anything to truly help black peoples situation in this country and create equality. If the answer is no,and its "bootstraps" when it comes to black people catching up from behind, We would simply like a cease to the lipservice. If they actually have a plan and agenda,we would simply like it on record. None of you have yet to explain why thats unreasonable?

They crunched the numbers,they didnt work. Wheres the counter offer from the state? They have 200K homeless people they spend approximately 40K a year on. Why cant they offer to give 20K to 300 thousand black people. This would add up to a mere 6 billion dollars.

They could tell every black person to apply who wants it. Everyone who wants to wait,and continue fighting for a million can. Those who took the money will be disqualified. They love this 1 million dollar number because they know it cant be done. Which is why its safe to assume their little "study" was disengenious from the start.

And before you say 20K aint shyt. Every black persons circumstances isnt the same. Personally I dont believe in cash reperations and want something more controlled. But I am offering an example of an alternative the Democrats can offer

But as I said,reperations arent the end all be all. Is there nothing else plaguing black americans that Democrats could be fighting for with the same zeal they fighting for illegal immigrants and trans kids? Guess not:respect:

If the Democrsts who claim they wanted to do something,ACTUALLY wanted to do something. The truth is the money is there and they could.