I’m not even Haitian but this fake story and how conservatives and right wing politicians just went all in on the Haitian community got me fukked up.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
this kinda fakkit shyt doesn't bother me man, and it says everything about your pitiful little life that you think cursing your own existence does.

now go ahead and have that precious last word. i know how important it is to your type.
I don't do this often, if ever

But i dont think @RickyDiBiase is fba/ados at all. He gives off strong vibes, that a certain poster who fled the forum a couple months ago, gave :francis:

Same fake tough guy posting style and everything

We all know who:francis:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

But i dont think @RickyDiBiase is fba/ados at all. He gives off strong vibes, that a certain poster who fled the forum a couple months ago, gave :francis:

The replies I'm getting in here, both public and in my negs, sound like wp. Just ftr, yall sounding real reddit-ish.

The black body politic has been infiltrated, by low self esteem nikkas and foreigners.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps

i don't think he's @Billy Ocean (B1tch Ocean) but i've always felt he was just another clown who'd been run off the board before and found a new life and identity under the fakkit Dibiase when registration was opened back in '22. Lotta disgraced fakkits made their return in '22.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I'm surprised that people are surprised. :comeon: Right wing conservatives are notorious turning individual cases into pandemics. Let's not forget the national news media took a few videos and made a narrative of Blacks attacking Asians with the whole "stop Asians hate movement."

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Lets talk more about your plan for EVERY BLACK PERSON TO PACK UP AND LEAVE AMERICA.

And go where? There's like 40million of us. What country we gonna set up in?

Or what combination of countries shall we move to?

Are they gonna be racist against American Blacks or do you know what countries are NOT racist against us? List them.
Imagine if yall kept the same energy with the Democrats. Yall love asking us what are plans are,and to write policy:mjlol:

I have no such plan

In other words, @Still Benefited has concepts of a plan. :mjlol:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
The basis of your outlook is rooted in that sentiment. :mjlol:
No it isn't.

The definition of 'politics' I go by is the one given by the late Huey P., where he defined politics as what we do daily to feed, clothe, house and protect ourselves and our loved ones. And that doesn't change from administration to administration, nor is it reliant on a benevolent white man in the white house. You're caught up in electoral politics and hoping and believing in "good" white people. I'm trying to tell you nikkas we can do everything we need for ourselves irregardless of the crakkka man.

So like I said, mandarin chinese to a dumb fukkin mute.

Daps
Reppin
MD/NY
Where did I do that? Quotes please. :skip:

:mjtf: Shut your hoe ass up.

:comeon: You can shut the fukk up too. Dumb reply.

Blah, blah, blah. Democrats find the money when they want to.

Shut up u dusty bytch, lame ass really tried to brag on the internet about their fake ass life. Only thing u married to is the Coli.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In other words, @Still Benefited has concepts of a plan. :mjlol:

Kamalas Angels of thecoli-"Look everybody,message board poster Benefited has no specefic plan for black people"
ray-liotta-laughing.gif

Also Kamalas Angels-"The Democrats dont need a stinking plan for black people,just vote you maga c00n:damn:"

You really cant make this shyt up folks:mjlol:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I know he's not Haitian but this shyt has me dead, don't let Trump see this
:mjlol:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS