I’m not even Haitian but this fake story and how conservatives and right wing politicians just went all in on the Haitian community got me fukked up.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
:empathy2: You come from a fukked up background and think we all share that experience. On the contrary, I've been blessed to never have to want for anything, shout out to both of my parents, the village they assembled, and my man.

I want OURS, you damn right. And you treasonous if you don't. :stopitslime:
You are a moron.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Absolutely,if every black person in america stopped working today. Packed our bags and left the country. What do you think would happen to the country? Instead we choose to give our energy to the system and help fund our own oppression economically.

Also weve already broken down reperations. Its not about democrats needing to pay up. Its about do they actually want to pay up? Do they actually want to do anything to truly help black peoples situation in this country and create equality. If the answer is no,and its "bootstraps" when it comes to black people catching up from behind, We would simply like a cease to the lipservice. If they actually have a plan and agenda,we would simply like it on record. None of you have yet to explain why thats unreasonable?

If the Democrsts who claim they wanted to do something,ACTUALLY wanted to do something. The truth is the money is there and they could.

Lets talk more about your plan for EVERY BLACK PERSON TO PACK UP AND LEAVE AMERICA.

And go where? There's like 40million of us. What country we gonna set up in?

Or what combination of countries shall we move to?

Are they gonna be racist against American Blacks or do you know what countries are NOT racist against us? List them.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And yes 20K isnt a lot,and isnt something id take. Im just showing the sheer ammount of people they could give a small but life changing ammount to. You could easily not give it to so many people and increase the ammount. And impact alot of black peoples lives to an even greater extent. Helping to instantly give a leg up in creating generational wealth and closing the wealth gap.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
OP, Thousands of black immigrants are eating our FBA pets and are being turned into trannies in prison. This is a bigger threat to our country than project 2025.
full

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lets talk more about your plan for EVERY BLACK PERSON TO PACK UP AND LEAVE AMERICA.

And go where? There's like 40million of us. What country we gonna set up in?

Or what combination of countries shall we move to?

Are they gonna be racist against American Blacks or do you know what countries are NOT racist against us? List them.

Imagine if yall kept the same energy with the Democrats. Yall love asking us what are plans are,and to write policy:mjlol:

I have no such plan, you asked if doing nothing could stop white supremacy. I advised I believe that technically it could. And would definitely have a much greater impact than voting. Most black people will never leave America and shouldnt. Many have been infected with the cancerous mindset of the European. Its enough we have the ability to spread the cancer digitally. Last thing we need is black people taking our sub-brand of colonization globally. Im only speaking to a non assimilated,non gmo demographic of black people#TheChosenFew:respect:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
You really are a stupid ass woman.

“You come from a fukked up background and think we all share that experience.”

Point out one instance where I made or implied that.

Normalizing dehumanization of black folks, regardless of nationality, is not going to help you get yours. In fact it will hurt you and yours. Being single minded about one issue and purposely blind to other factors is not smart. Classic lack of seeing the forest for the trees perspective.

You sit here thinking that all this animosity against immigrant blacks will leave you untouched is shortsighted.

The bottom line is the white racists aren't really focused on the fact they are Haitian immigrants as they are on them being black and they know their base sees that more than the nationality.

Its in ALL black folks interests not to tolerate and push back against any form of antiblack hatred.

Dumbass inbred cracker :mjlol: what a waste of life. You’d contribute more to society by offing yourself.
Where is she "normalizing" dehumanizing black people:gucci:. Nothing wrong with what she said

And yes "getting ours" is the number one priority

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Seems to me all this shows is what FBA/ADOS have been trying to get the rest of you to understand for the longest - that the crakkka just sees you as another nikka. Unless you’re of momentary value to him as he uses you to make a point.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Seems to me all this shows is what FBA/ADOS have been trying to get the rest of you to understand for the longest - that the crakkka just sees you as another nikka. Unless you’re of momentary value to him as he uses you to make a point.

Shut the fukk up :mjlol:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Shut the fukk up :mjlol:
My nikka you’re just a confused individual, which is why I don’t bother with you much.

From telling your family business on here like a fukkin woman about your old man molesting and beating you, to overcompensating for that shyt by putting your cape on and playing Super Pan African.

If I asked you to name 10 books you’ve read about the Black experience we both know you couldn’t do it.

So you’re outta your depth in these convos, other that to give stupid insults. Stick to alternating between the Bible verses and your usual negative bullshyt where you’re hating on everything and everyone.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
My nikka you’re just a confused individual, which is why I don’t bother with you much.

From telling your family business on here like a fukkin woman about your old man molesting and beating you, to overcompensating for that shyt by putting your cape on and playing Super Pan African.

If I asked you to name 10 books you’ve read about the Black experience we both know you couldn’t do it.

So you’re outta your depth in these convos, other that to give stupid insults. Stick to alternating between the Bible verses and your usual negative bullshyt where you’re hating on everything and everyone.

And you're a fukking nerd too :mjlol: Shut the fukk up bytch and keep being a lapdog for your daddy Tariq.