I’m not even Haitian but this fake story and how conservatives and right wing politicians just went all in on the Haitian community got me fukked up.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Your mother is dusty. You anti black American; I would fight you with my hands irl and then sic my lawyers on you. Fakkit. :pacspit:
@CoochieWhisperer :jbhmm:
if i remember correctly this was the dikkhead that told me "fukk you, and your lineage"

There was no tariq nasheed, in that, there was no Yvette or ados in that

Fake unity nikkas pretending their fighting against xenophobia. All the nikkas coming at you are suspect

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
The replies I'm getting in here, both public and in my negs, sound like wp. Just ftr, yall sounding real reddit-ish.

The black body politic has been infiltrated, by low self esteem nikkas and foreigners.
All black american MEN who hold a negative disposition towards FBA/ADOS/FREEDMEN are exactly the bolded. Without EXCEPTION

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

Drug related I think this was the source of some of that

The cop seems over it, while the black ppl who live there seem to have more humanity for that woman than the police. Especially that black man that came up and explained her situation. Cop seems more pissed for what she did to the cat. I didn't check the comments, but I'm sure it's full of cac's mad at the dude for trying to humanize her. Situation is all fukked. :jbhmm:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No it isn't.

The definition of 'politics' I go by is the one given by the late Huey P., where he defined politics as what we do daily to feed, clothe, house and protect ourselves and our loved ones. And that doesn't change from administration to administration, nor is it reliant on a benevolent white man in the white house. You're caught up in electoral politics and hoping and believing in "good" white people. I'm trying to tell you nikkas we can do everything we need for ourselves irregardless of the crakkka man.

So like I said, mandarin chinese to a dumb fukkin mute.
Of course it is.

I perfectly understand the responsibility of feeding, clothing, housing, and protecting myself. That's key. But the political system, whether you like it or not, plays a major role in shaping the environment where we’re trying to do that. It’s not about hoping for a benevolent white savior; it's about understanding what's at stake and being strategic in how we engage with policies that either help or hinder our progress. People who sit around telling others not to engage with the system, or shrug their shoulders in response to Trump or don't engage with it themselves, are useless. They're an obstacle to self-sufficiency. Throwing up a Black fist and talking like a revolutionary doesn't mean anything to me.

Further, don't talk down to me like I'm stupid. There is absolutely nothing you can lecture me on. I don’t expect any administration to magically fix things like the wealth gap or eliminate discrimination. What I do expect are policies that remove some of the obstacles in our way, and we get those by being engaged and not by sitting on our hands. There are things we can’t do on our own, especially when it comes to education policy, fair housing, protections against police brutality, workplace labor policy, environmental policy, and infrastructure policy. Those are issues we need to address within the system. The easiest road to self-sufficiency is the one with the fewest obstacles. And you don't get there holding such a myopic view of reality.

And I'm not your nikka, doofus.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

So is this. Weird how there are no threads about it when the Haitians got three on the frontpage.

Bob Avakian
Chairperson of the Revolutionary Communist Party, USA

Description​

Robert Bruce Avakian is an American political activist who is the founder and chairman of the Revolutionary Communist Party, USA. Coming out of the New Left of the 1960s and influenced strongly by Maoism, Avakian developed the RCP's ideological framework, "the New Synthesis" or "New Communism". Wikipedia
Born: 1943 (age 81 years), Washington, D.C.
Party: Revolutionary Communist Party, USA
Education: University of California, Berkeley
Organization founded: Revolutionary Communist Party, USA
Nationality: American, Armenian
Parents: Spurgeon Avakian

Looks like some random far leftist Cac is behind that sign...:jbhmm:

Sounds on brand. Trying to talk down on Black ppl. :jbhmm:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Anyone who doesn't see how this is anti-black, regardless of whether you're African American or Haitain/immigrant/etc should just kill themselves. Please. Get outta here. We got racists posting AI art of BLACK PEOPLE chasing after pets and you think this is a "them vs us" issue? Kill yourself. They view us as low IQ, crime prone animals worthy of extermination via sterilization whether you're a descendant of slaves or got off the boat last month. Best believe that. I'm tired of remedial nikkas falling for obvious psyops on this shyt.

The potential next vice president of the United States is currently on a war path claiming this shyt is real. As if Haitians who immigrate here and are given money need to hunt for food. Like...this is straight up old school, bone-in-the-nose racism.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Looks like some random far leftist Cac is behind that sign...:jbhmm:

Sounds on brand. Trying to talk down on Black ppl. :jbhmm:
Yup. This is an example of the left putting us in danger. nikkas too myopic to see it bc they caught up in the Kamala sauce. They'll whine about it later.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Of course it is.

I perfectly understand the responsibility of feeding, clothing, housing, and protecting myself. That's key. But the political system, whether you like it or not, plays a major role in shaping the environment where we’re trying to do that. It’s not about hoping for a benevolent white savior; it's about understanding what's at stake and being strategic in how we engage with policies that either help or hinder our progress. People who sit around telling others not to engage with the system, or shrug their shoulders in response to Trump or don't engage with it themselves, are useless. They're an obstacle to self-sufficiency. Throwing up a Black fist and talking like a revolutionary doesn't mean anything to me.

Further, don't talk down to me like I'm stupid. There is absolutely nothing you can lecture me on. I don’t expect any administration to magically fix things like the wealth gap or eliminate discrimination. What I do expect are policies that remove some of the obstacles in our way, and we get those by being engaged and not by sitting on our hands. There are things we can’t do on our own, especially when it comes to education policy, fair housing, protections against police brutality, workplace labor policy, environmental policy, and infrastructure policy. Those are issues we need to address within the system. The easiest road to self-sufficiency is the one with the fewest obstacles. And you don't get there holding such a myopic view of reality.

And I'm not your nikka, doofus.
my friend i'll talk to you how to talk to me, no differently.

let's just say we're diametrically opposed and leave it at that

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Anyone who doesn't see how this is anti-black, regardless of whether you're African American or Haitain/immigrant/etc should just kill themselves. Please. Get outta here. We got racists posting AI art of BLACK PEOPLE chasing after pets and you think this is a "them vs us" issue? Kill yourself. They view us as low IQ, crime prone animals worthy of extermination via sterilization whether you're a descendant of slaves or got off the boat last month. Best believe that. I'm tired of remedial nikkas falling for obvious psyops on this shyt.

The potential next vice president of the United States is currently on a war path claiming this shyt is real. As if Haitians who immigrate here and are given money need to hunt for food. Like...this is straight up old school, bone-in-the-nose racism.
I'm disgusted by Tariq's AI art, full stop.

That said, I'm not sure that the best response is complete open arms. We have no reason to believe that they're pro-us. We have a lot of evidence that they're not.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
My friends coworker is a hardcore Haitian maga head. Always talking about racism don’t exist. Should be interesting to see how he defends this.

:mjpls:
Those are the one's who should be targeted with the brow-beating. The immigrant Pro-MAGA Crowd. But folks would rather beat FBA ppl over the head with virtue signaling. As if Black Americans havent been the first victims of American systemic white supremacy. It's the "model minority" types who are more MAGA than anyone. Having SAID THAT! We can't ignore the US governments involvment in destablizing these nations. MANY of which were under democrat administrations. This really is, lowkey, a "both sides" truth. Don't flame me, folks. :hubie:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

So is this. Weird how there are no threads about it when the Haitians got three on the frontpage.

It's funny how these accounts are always following white nationalist and racist accounts, but we're supposed to believe they're being operated by Black people who care about Black people.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I'm disgusted by Tariq's AI art, full stop.

That said, I'm not sure that the best response is complete open arms. We have no reason to believe that they're pro-us. We have a lot of evidence that they're not.

You believe in astrology you glue eating, dumb bytch :mjlol: